Dixie / Holmes Predictions

Who You Picking, in this Game  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who You Picking, in this Game

As last year showed Dixie, you better be prepared physically AND mentally and never take a team lightly thinking you're going to win just showing up. Dixie was outhustled and outplayed. Holmes speed and athleticism was evident. On paper Dixie should have won last year's game but somebody forgot to tell the Bulldogs. Colonels better be ready because I think this Holmes squad is better than last year's. I think this one goes into OT.

This is a very important game for both teams.

A win by Holmes would set up a match up with Covcath to see who hosts a home playoff game.

A win by Dixie would pretty much guarantee them a playoff spot, as I don't see Scott being able to beat them.

Dixie, as said before has seemed to struggle with Holmes for whatever reason the past few years, including last years big loss.

Who wins? I really like Holmes and their speed in this one. Dixie's defense tends to give up a lot of points and Holmes defensive front will be able to pressure the Dixie qb in to making poor decisions..

Holmes 30

Dixie 22

Dixie 35 Holmes 21

For some reason, Holmes always plays better AT Holmes which helped with their win last year plus they had unorthodox/lucky plays that fell apart but went their way.

Since this years game is at Dixie, Dixie should be able to beat Holmes at Dixie. Holmes did way worse against Highlands than Dixie also.

:thumb: