pigman

Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're allowed to play "what if" Bama didn't make their mistakes, but not the same with UK?

The better team won, but UK made huge mistakes just like Bama did. If you're going to factor out the mistakes, you have to do it for both teams.

You are the one that omitted 'Bama's mistakes in your first post...:lol:

You are the one that omitted 'Bama's mistakes in your first post...:lol:

To point out the idiocy of you doing the opposite in yours. It appears my point wasn't made. I'll make it as simple as possible.

Both teams made mistakes. Those mistakes cancel each other out. The result of the game was very similar to what we could expect if both teams played mistake free.

UK gets some sparks from special teams and the deep ball, they roll

35 - 13

:lol:

If by deep ball, you mean 5 yard slants or screen passes then I may agree with you.

What is this "deep" ball you speak of ? :lol:

I just thought I would post a link to the write-up on sportsnetwork.com:

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot/scores/live/preview.aspx?id=20567

The Wildcats get the nod in this contest, as they will do a much better job of containing the South Carolina passing attack than Ole Miss did last weekend. Expect Hartline and the offense to make enough plays to win.

Sports Network Predicted Outcome: Kentucky 20, South Carolina 13

Even though UK played Alabama tough, you also have to remember Alabama shot themselves in the foots several times with a missed field goal and several turnovers. It should have been 24-0 at halftime rather than 14-0.

With that said, I like South Carolina in this one. Kentucky just can't seem to get over the hump against Spurrier led teams. I'd love to see the UK pull out the W though.

UK shot themselves in the foot as well.

I will take the Cats by 4