October 4, 200818 yr The two cases are not one in the same. He was not guilty in the first trial. Sooooo, you think he was framed?
October 4, 200818 yr He was convicted on all 12 counts because of what happened 13 years ago today. [being acquitted of murder]. He got away with murder, but he is being brought to justice for that crime now. Because I really don't think he stood a chance against these charges if he wasnt guilty. Unfortunately, they didn't get this one right, but they managed to get some revenge from the last trial - so it all worked out. Karma usually brings about justice, and I think justice has been served. And although he was not convicted for the Murders 13 years ago, his bad decisions and bad Karma has brought justice in a left handed way. Because he got off 13 years ago, I think it made him think that he could get away with pretty much anything. Funny thing is that this means our criminal justice system failed if he was convicted on this crime as punishment for his acquittal on the murder charges. I won't lie - I, too, am happy he's been convicted and will be locked away for a several years - but it is a bit scary if you believe (as I do) that this trial was all about the last trial. That is not what our justice system is about. It is not about "bad karma" (I understand your point though) or revenge or fixing a past wrong/mistake. If I had to take a guess, I think the judge will take some of this into consideration (also something the justice system really isn't about) and will give Simpson a sentence on the lighter side. That all being said, bye-bye O.J. You won't be missed.
October 4, 200818 yr The evidence in this case was substantial. He was throwing his weight around and got busted. Witnesses in the room, taped conversation, video of him walking in the room at the time that it went down. Come on. I am just glad they finally put that scum in the clink. He slit those throats 13 yrs ago and got off. Johnny Cochran already met his demise due to bad karma and now its OJ's turn.
October 4, 200818 yr Just heard they want a new trail, because of the jury make-up. He shouldn't get one because he is guilty of this crime for sure.l
October 4, 200818 yr :lol: Maybe his buddy Marcus Allen or Johnny Cochran.[/quote No need to look any further
October 4, 200818 yr I have little doubt that Simpson was guilty of the murders and even less doubt that he is guilty of this crime. That being said, what crime did Johnnie Cochran commit?
October 4, 200818 yr Author I have little doubt that Simpson was guilty of the murders and even less doubt that he is guilty of this crime. That being said, what crime did Johnnie Cochran commit? Represented Michael Jackson and O.J.
October 4, 200818 yr Represented Michael Jackson and O.J. Yes...and according to our rule of law, all defendents are entitled to present their best defense, including the right to an attorney.
October 5, 200818 yr One thought about O.J. - if you got away with murder, literally, wouldn't you just calm down and try to lay low for the rest of your life?
October 5, 200818 yr One thought about O.J. - if you got away with murder, literally, wouldn't you just calm down and try to lay low for the rest of your life? Or you think that you are above the law.
October 5, 200818 yr One thought about O.J. - if you got away with murder, literally, wouldn't you just calm down and try to lay low for the rest of your life? Agreed. You'd think a man who got away with a double murder (and he, his entire defense team of lawyers, and the jury that found him not guilty, knew very well that he was as guilty as sin...the evidence was overwhelming) would keep as low a public profile as possible. But his ego couldn't let him do that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.