Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

O.J. found Guilty on all counts

Featured Replies

All 12.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3624079

 

The 61-year-old former football star faces a prison sentence of five years to life.

 

A weary and somber Simpson released a heavy sigh as the charges were read in rapid fire by the clerk in Clark County District Court. He was immediately taken into custody.

 

The verdict comes 13 years to the day after Simpson was acquitted of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman, in Los Angeles.

 

 

Sentencing date is December 5 at nine am.

 

O.J. faces 5 years to life.

Edited by ScarHeel

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came on the 13th anniversary of his acquittal when he killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman

I'm shocked Fred Goldman wasn't in the courtroom

CNN is saying a min. of 20+ years because of all of the counts.

 

Hopefully he is never free again.

I am thrilled to have heard this. I only wish that this absolute piece of crap could have been convicted years ago of his wife's death. hat entire trial was circus!

 

Anyway, I certainly hope that he never sees the light of day again.

Karma usually brings about justice, and I think justice has been served. And although he was not convicted of the Murders 13 years ago, his bad decisions and bad Karma has brought justice in a left handed way. Because he got off 13 years ago, I think it made him think that he could get away with pretty much anything.

 

 

However, I think that Fred Goldman will be happy is in the pen, he can now kiss off any chance of getting any money from the civil settlement. Which is too bad, so even now Convict Simpson gets another left handed smack at him.

Edited by Thomas Magnum
content

At least they got this one right.

 

Unfortunately, they didn't get this one right, but they managed to get some revenge from the last trial - so it all worked out.

I can't believe this! Now who's going to head up the search for the real killers?

He was convicted on all 12 counts because of what happened 13 years ago today. [being acquitted of murder]. He got away with murder, but he is being brought to justice for that crime now. Because I really don't think he stood a chance against these charges if he wasnt guilty.

deleted by oldrambler.

Edited by oldrambler
Made mistake on quote

I can't believe this! Now who's going to head up the search for the real killers?

 

:lol: Maybe his buddy Marcus Allen or Johnny Cochran.

:lol: Maybe his buddy Marcus Allen or Johnny Cochran.

 

Guess just Marcus since Johnny is deceased!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.