St. Xavier 30 Trinity 6

mcpapa

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone hates them but the kids. They have asked for them for years and got them. They will be worn again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Probably December 5th, as St. X will be the home team again. Those yellow uniforms were made in Japan by Nike. They bought a plant overseas to manufatcure their apparel. Paul M Young is turning over in his grave, but resting a little more comfortably with the 30-34 series lead well in hand by the Tigers.

Probably December 5th, as St. X will be the home team again. Those yellow uniforms were made in Japan by Nike. They bought a plant overseas to manufatcure their apparel. Paul M Young is turning over in his grave, but resting a little more comfortably with the 30-34 series lead well in hand by the Tigers.

There you are...I was getting worried. Thought I was going to have to put out one of my "TD APB for thsrocks".

My sources tell me we are the home team, and that Coach Lampley is the one that has reserved The Pizza Box.

My sources tell me we are the home team, and that Coach Lampley is the one that has reserved The Pizza Box.

They are both odd numbered districts and in an even number year the higher district of the two in the round will be home team. it is Trinity.

They are both odd numbered districts and in an even number year the higher district of the two in the round will be home team. it is Trinity.

Trinity is representing region 1. St. Xavier is representing region 2 in the semis. Doesn't matter who wins which district in round 4.

I also believe there is an upcoming rule change that forces the home team to wear white jerseys in future seasons. The Tigers may still wear the "Tweety Bird with numbers" (my 11 year old son's description) costumes on December 5 and when they are the visitors in future years.

From the KHSAA: "For the semi state round,(fourth round) the champion of region one will play the champion of region two. The champion of region three will play the champion of region four. The team representing the even numbered region will host the games in even numbered years......."

Alan Donhoff reserved "the Slice" after consulting with Dennis Lampley. St. X could have chosen to play this potential fourth round game at Paul M Young Field. Fortunately for Trinity fans who want to "see" the rematch, it will be played at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.:thumb: You can look it up!

In 2010, this will be a true statement. When these two can meet in the third round, Trinity will be the home team. as long as the Rocks are the number one seed from their district.

In 2009, they can only meet in the final game.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I might have dreamed this, but I thought someone said that Duece was still not 100%? That kid's a machine if so, because no Trinity team from the past seven years could have stopped him. I know there were some comments about where some would like him to go, but who is actually shopping for him? Personal opinion, I hope Charlie Weis makes a trip down. ;)

I might have dreamed this, but I thought someone said that Duece was still not 100%? That kid's a machine if so, because no Trinity team from the past seven years could have stopped him. I know there were some comments about where some would like him to go, but who is actually shopping for him? Personal opinion, I hope Charlie Weis makes a trip down. ;)

PepRock and I were discussing that we were glad he's a senior. :D

I have been busy! Sorry for the late post! What a fantastic game played by the Tigers. You really took us to the wood shed! X's offense mixed it up really well and kept us off balance and guessing most of the night. I was pleased with the way we moved the ball on offense, only to shoot our selves in the foot. Not to take anything away from St.X, but loosing our center and two linemen really hurt us with all the holding calls. St. X was quicker and hit harder than the Rocks. I have faith that T's coaching staff will fix the problems and get much better. The Rocks players have to get much more meaner. Hopefully, we will meet again. If so, it should be a great game. Again! Congrats to the St. X Tigers on a great performance!!! GO ROCKS! #19