St. Xavier 30 Trinity 6

mcpapa

That's if you don't lose earlier in the playoffs. That's what I mean by guaranteed. As hard as it is to believe, X and T aren't guaranteed their spot in the finals. They have to win a few games to get there.

I have to have next years vacations in by the end of this month. If I lived out of town, I would know for a fact they will face each other during the season next year, not so much in the playoffs.

No but they are guaranteed spots in the semifinals. ;)

Seriously, I know they have three games to play before they would meet in semifinals but anyone would be crazy to think any other team in 6A is within three TDs of either team. It's just not happening this year!

Great game X! As good as Finch is (and I love him), the Neal kid make a huge difference. Teams can't focus on Finch because that kid is so tough!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying the "shooting ourselves in the foot". St.X dominated this football game. The fumbles and int's happened because of hard hits and proper coverage. Game 2 will be one tough football game.

I know you loved that pick for certain reasons and DJ was in the right spot...but if Cam puts that ball on the sidelines, DJ doesn't get it, we may not either, but DJ doesn't. The fumbles? I kind of agree with you, but when a QB holds the ball unprotected it is as much his fault, as any that he would fumble. Like most of us said, you guys dominated us, BUT we did have a lot of success moving the ball, which means IFF we can correct some things, the next game (IF IT HAPPENS) will be closer.

I know you loved that pick for certain reasons and DJ was in the right spot...but if Cam puts that ball on the sidelines, DJ doesn't get it, we may not either, but DJ doesn't. The fumbles? I kind of agree with you, but when a QB holds the ball unprotected it is as much his fault, as any that he would fumble. Like most of us said, you guys dominated us, BUT we did have a lot of success moving the ball, which means IFF we can correct some things, the next game (IF IT HAPPENS) will be closer.

If Peter Pan was in the right spot I would be just has happy. The next game (IF IT HAPPENS) will be closer. If St.X makes somes adjustments, and can correct some things..it might be the same.

I have no ties to either team, we just went to watch some good football. It was a different Trinity team than we had seen earlier when the rocks beat cincy st. x. I think that both teams will make some changes and be playing in December again. As far as attendance. There were several high school games played on Thursday night that did allow for several area teams to come to the game. I just wish that they would watch the game instead of run up and down the aisles the entire game. The weather was perfect and the tailgaiting was in full swing. Should be an interesting rest of the season.

I still think this St.X team has a lot of upside, especially on offense. Unlike past years they will continue to improve the next few weeks and should be even stronger in the playoffs barring injuries.
I agree and even though T will improve X will win the next game as well for this very reason(improved Offense). It will be a closer game and more of what people expected to see this past Friday, but X will win.

I got one thing to ask...

When is X going to quit using those nasty yellow uniforms ?!? That color looks awful !!

:sssh:

Everyone hates them but the kids. They have asked for them for years and got them. They will be worn again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I agree and even though T will improve X will win the next game as well for this very reason(improved Offense). It will be a closer game and more of what people expected to see this past Friday, but X will win.

Here we go. It will be a war no doubt!!!!!!