Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Go Amish, nothing like being a 20+ point dog, and winning by 50 plus. You just can't under count out the defending champs, depth in this league is gold, and I'm prospecting.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for TJ UKMustansfan. :D I didn't want to give up on Andre Johnson but I had to get a RB. I knew he would bust out eventually.

NEWS BULLETIN:

 

I, the Bardstown Butchers, guarantee the upset victory this week over the Indo Savages.

 

No sir..

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (87 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (93 pts) Final

Louisa Lumber (78 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (60 pts) Final

Huggs Thuggs (51 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (65 pts)

Florence Fighters (43 pts) at Louisville Legends (86 pts)

Shelby Cards (68 pts) at East End Evolution (63 pts)

Fleming Hooligans ® (0 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (61 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (82 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (68 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (66 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (51 pts)

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (68 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (56 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (88 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (44 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (80 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (59 pts) Final

Bardstown Butchers (41 pts) at Indo Savages ® (68 pts) Final

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (78 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (67 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (88 pts) at Maysville Split Ends ® (68 pts)

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (68 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (79 pts)

BG Trash Talkers (65 pts) at Jungle Junkies (88 pts)

 

Lot of games to be decided tonight.

I was just looking at my team, and I don't believe I've gotten a single point all year from my TE position...:lol: I have Kevin Boss and Todd Heap, who woulda thunk it?

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (68 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (79 pts)

 

 

Who's going tonight for these two teams?

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (68 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (79 pts)

 

 

Who's going tonight for these two teams?

 

I'm done and the Prowlers have the Saints defense.

I'm done and the Prowlers have the Saints defense.

 

I usually don't root against anyone, but I hope the Saints throw up a shut-out.:D

I usually don't root against anyone, but I hope the Saints throw up a shut-out.:D

 

 

Aww c'mon, what did I ever do to you?

Aww c'mon, what did I ever do to you?

 

Ok fine, records were made to be broken. I have 2, count them AR :p, 2 titles, I guess I don't need a small record like that.

Ok fine, records were made to be broken. I have 2, count them AR :p, 2 titles, I guess I don't need a small record like that.

 

 

:lol::lol: A win would only tie anyway.

Well NamecipS you can thank Mr. Bush for his performance....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.