Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Define HUGE? 12 points or more?:D

 

This week.. Yep 12 is huge for me.. :lol:

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, HT, you're welcome on my tight end selection. Somehow I ended up checking Shockey instead of Shiancoe like I meant to. I e-mailed Godot to see if that can be changed, but for right now I gave you a complete pass on my tight end position.

 

I do have to say I don't understand why we can't remove players that have not played yet for another player that is yet to play. I know it's possible, my other league on MyFantasyLeague does this.

Well, HT, you're welcome on my tight end selection. Somehow I ended up checking Shockey instead of Shiancoe like I meant to. I e-mailed Godot to see if that can be changed, but for right now I gave you a complete pass on my tight end position.

 

I do have to say I don't understand why we can't remove players that have not played yet for another player that is yet to play. I know it's possible, my other league on MyFantasyLeague does this.

 

You should be able to submit your lineup for players whose games haven't started yet.

Huggs may get his first win today. I'm going to need TO to match Moss point for point to have a chance.

Gonna be another close one for the Rusty Ankles.

He already played so how could you try to switch it?

You should be able to submit your lineup for players whose games haven't started yet.

 

He already played so how could you try to switch it?

 

Well, for whatever reason, it will not let me change. Maybe Godot will recognize these as intent. Shiancoe plays for the Vikings, they don't play till tomorrow. Shockey plays for the Saints, and even though he's out, his team doesn't play till tomorrow either.

Just remembered Godot's message saying he'll be gone until Tuesday or Wednesday. It may not even matter one way or the other. But if it does, I want it known that it was my intent to put in Shiancoe, and the time can be noted here. There is no other league I play in where I wouldn't be able to switch this.

Well, after Palmer to Houshmandzadeh (worth a ton of points I'm sure) I doubt it'll matter. I don't even care, it's worth it. I've got Housh in two other leagues and desperately needed that. I'm already resigned to being out of this league anyway.

O ok I got what you are saying. Yes I have no problem with that if Godot can change it when he gets back.

My game looks like it's going to go down to the wire....I'm down 11 with Deuce McAllister still to play....All I want out of ya Deuce is 60 yards and a TD. :lol: I'm not holding my breath.

I'm up a deuce....Rothislberger needs to be held from here on out...I don't see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.