Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bardstown Butchers gave up:

Davenport, Najeh PIT RB

Graham, Earnest TBB RB

Gage, Justin TEN WR

 

Jungle Junkies gave up:

Betts, Ladell WAS RB

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Bardstown Butchers gave up:

Davenport, Najeh PIT RB

Graham, Earnest TBB RB

Gage, Justin TEN WR

 

Jungle Junkies gave up:

Betts, Ladell WAS RB

Moss, Santana WAS WR

 

Your receivers now suck HT...:lol:

I don't really trust Moss very much but yes you are right they do but now my RBs are decent.

  • Author

Fall Break starts at the end of school today and I will be leaving tomorrow morning for my annual fall camping trip. I’ll be gone until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Fall Break starts at the end of school today and I will be leaving tomorrow morning for my annual fall camping trip. I’ll be gone until Tuesday or Wednesday.

 

And????? :lol:

Today's my last day in Chennai. Heading to Delhi in about an hour. We'll go to the Taj Mahal this weekend and then head to Bangalore Sunday night. 7 days left. Can't wait to get home and watch some football.:ylsuper:

 

 

 

Hopefully there will not be any more "incidents" in Delhi this weekend.:scared:

  • Author
Hopefully there will not be any more "incidents" in Delhi this weekend.:scared:
Take care.
Fall Break starts at the end of school today and I will be leaving tomorrow morning for my annual fall camping trip. I’ll be gone until Tuesday or Wednesday.

 

I am going camping on my fall break too.

Today's my last day in Chennai. Heading to Delhi in about an hour. We'll go to the Taj Mahal this weekend and then head to Bangalore Sunday night. 7 days left. Can't wait to get home and watch some football.:ylsuper:

 

 

 

Hopefully there will not be any more "incidents" in Delhi this weekend.:scared:

 

 

The Taj Mahal is truly something to behold. The work on the marble is amazing. No wonder it took 22 yrs to build. Man this place is HOT. I thought a KY late August that is hot and humid is hot, but Delhi in October has that smoked.

 

Bummer of the day.....I was wearing a Bengals shirt and two ladies started yelling "Who Dey", my co-worker and I couldn't believe we ran in to some Bengal fans at the Taj. Right when they walked up, my co-worker dropped her camera and it was toast. Note to all, dropping a digital camera on to concrete is BAD. Turns out the Bengals fans were OSU students studying abroad.

 

Heading to Bangalore in a few hours. 5 more days in India and I'll be glad to chase Friday across the planet.

If Donald freakin Driver has a huge game the week I sit him I'm gonna be a :madman:

In 4 weeks for HT, Andre Johnson has a combined total of 16 points....In the first half of his first game with the Jailcats Johnson has 15 points...:lol:

In 4 weeks for HT, Andre Johnson has a combined total of 16 points....In the first half of his first game with the Jailcats Johnson has 15 points...:lol:

Thank you? :D

If Donald freakin Driver has a huge game the week I sit him I'm gonna be a :madman:

 

Define HUGE? 12 points or more?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.