Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Author
White flag waiving...

 

You might get your first win this week.
I was thinking the same thing about LC99 and the K-Wings. That team is to good to be 0-6
  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
My team is the worst fantasy team Ive ever owned. I can only thank god that I cant get the boot from this league because Im going to finish last. All players are up for trade............it's time to blow this thing up!

 

I'm in the same boat, but without the life jacket. Been a good run while it lasted...

 

Don't forget, the National Conference teams that finish in the bottom four this year do not have to sit out a year. They will move to the American Conference for the 2009 season.

  • Author

There is another announcement to by made later in the season that will pertain to the eight teams at the bottom that some of you will be interested in hearing.

Don't forget, the National Conference teams that finish in the bottom four this year do not have to sit out a year. They will move to the American Conference for the 2009 season.

I know you've been over it many times, but I have not for a single second ever grasped exactly what happens to the teams at the bottom of each conference. I remember thinking the first year that there was something that would happen that would see some National Conference teams move down and that wasn't the case. This year I thought it was if you're in the bottom four of each league you're out, unless you won the overall championship in the original league. For some reason, I cannot follow what exactly is going to happen.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showpost.php?p=2844382&postcount=6

 

^ That post is what I remember...

Edited by DragonFire

A trade has officaly been made:

 

 

Junction City Jailcats will give

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

 

To Jungle Junkies for

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

:lol: Your team just got worse HT.

Don't forget, the National Conference teams that finish in the bottom four this year do not have to sit out a year. They will move to the American Conference for the 2009 season.

 

Well nice to know that if my team takes a turn for the worst I will still have the opportunity to play. But, I am not going to jinx myself by bragging about my record or anything. I feel like my team is a bombshell waiting to explode, lol.

Sorry to reject your trade PMIC but I can't really justify giving up my 2 best players for 3 awful ones.:D

So are you saying the bottom 8 teams from the American Conference are removed?

  • Author
I know you've been over it many times, but I have not for a single second ever grasped exactly what happens to the teams at the bottom of each conference. I remember thinking the first year that there was something that would happen that would see some National Conference teams move down and that wasn't the case. This year I thought it was if you're in the bottom four of each league you're out, unless you won the overall championship in the original league. For some reason, I cannot follow what exactly is going to happen.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showpost.php?p=2844382&postcount=6

 

^ That post is what I remember...

I can't find the thread that I want (maybe tonight when I get more time at home) but the four American Conf. teams will have to sit out one year. The four National Conf. teams will get to move to the American Conf. this year only. After this first season then the four bottom teams from each conference will sit out.
  • Author
So are you saying the bottom 8 teams from the American Conference are removed?
No, just the bottom four from the AC. The bottom four from the NC move to the AC this year only. After that the bottom teams from both will sit out a year.
No, just the bottom four from the AC. The bottom four from the NC move to the AC this year only. After that the bottom teams from both will sit out a year.

 

Do the top 4 AC teams replace those leaving the NC and take over the existing rosters? How is this working chief? Or are the final details still being worked out? I know we've got some time to figure it out, but it's a slow week for me here in Chennai.

:lol:

  • Author
Do the top 4 AC teams replace those leaving the NC and take over the existing rosters? How is this working chief? Or are the final details still being worked out? I know we've got some time to figure it out, but it's a slow week for me here in Chennai.

:lol:

This year is the only year that any teams will chance conf. and only the NC bottom four. That was one of the details worked out before the expansion league was formed. It is the give the orginal members one more chance before they have to sit out a year.
I can't find the thread that I want (maybe tonight when I get more time at home) but the four American Conf. teams will have to sit out one year. The four National Conf. teams will get to move to the American Conf. this year only. After this first season then the four bottom teams from each conference will sit out.

Gotcha! :thumb:

I can't find the thread that I want (maybe tonight when I get more time at home) but the four American Conf. teams will have to sit out one year. The four National Conf. teams will get to move to the American Conf. this year only. After this first season then the four bottom teams from each conference will sit out.

 

 

Unless you have a lifetime pass :D

Unless you have a lifetime pass :D

 

Or better yet........TWO:ylsuper::ylsuper::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.