Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Tempting offer UKMF but I just couldn't do it.

 

I'd be willing to do the same trade with either Jones or Graham if you'd be interested...

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be willing to do the same trade with either Jones or Graham if you'd be interested...

Ehh, I'm not really sold on Walter being a consistent PTPer yet. I'm looking for a little better WR than that.

HT, I have a trade ready for you if Rocket rejects the one I offered him.

 

Great I love seeing new trades.

HT, which of my WR's do you like the best?

 

Hank Baskett

Bernard Berrian

Justin Gage

Ike Hilliard

^Um its a tough choice but I will go with none. :lol:

^Um its a tough choice but I will go with none. :lol:

:lol: What if you HAD to pick 1 of them...

Well I'm bored and I don't feel like waiting for Rocket so I'm gonna think up a trade for you. :lol:

Unless someone gets injured, I think I'm safe from elimination this year.

 

I'm looking to finally get that elusive championship this season.

 

And now you're done....good job:thumb:

  • Author
Unless someone gets injured, I think I'm safe from elimination this year.

 

I'm looking to finally get that elusive championship this season.

I think it's going to take eight wins to make the playoffs
  • Author

League Record Outlook

 

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers are 6-0

 

 

Current League Record

 

Longest Winning Streak to Start the Season

7 games - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004

I think it's going to take eight wins to make the playoffs

 

*Fingers crossed*

League Record Outlook

 

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers are 6-0

 

 

Current League Record

 

Longest Winning Streak to Start the Season

7 games - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004

 

 

What did you post that for? I'm doomed now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.