Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Author
What did you post that for? I'm doomed now.
;) I wanted everyone to be aware of your possible upcoming accomplishment. :D
  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;) I wanted everyone to be aware of your possible upcoming accomplishment. :D

 

:lol::lol::lol:

I took the trade Boon.
I was hoping Rocket would accept his offer first but this still works for me. :lol:

:lol: Why'd you drop Najeh? You should have told me and I would have kept him.

I was hoping Rocket would accept his offer first but this still works for me. :lol:

 

It was a weak trade:p

:lol: Why'd you drop Najeh? You should have told me and I would have kept him.

 

He sucks.

Not me. I never do trades.

I haven't done one, my team sucks bad enough with out giving away my 1 or 2 good players for some chump

Not me. I never do trades.

I'm surprised you haven't dangled one off your RB's out there for a WR.

I needed a WR so bad I had to do it, plus I had 3 quality starting RB's so now I just have to hope than none of them get hurt...

I needed a WR so bad I had to do it, plus I had 3 quality starting RB's so now I just have to hope than none of them get hurt...

 

Big if this year for NFL players.

I'm surprised you haven't dangled one off your RB's out there for a WR.

My wide receiver corp looks like the trauma unit at the hospital. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.