Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

:lol: Can't blame ya. I need a RB bad..

You can always pick up Moore, somebody has to run the ball for the Steelers...

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can always pick up Moore, somebody has to run the ball for the Steelers...

 

shh!!!:madman:

shh!!!:madman:

 

Shoot, you're not the one in his conference....:lol:

Still don't need him throwing that name around, lol. I dont' know what's going on with Westbrook lol.

I'm 2nd on the waiver wire. :D

 

I've given in....I just sent you the same offer you sent me like half hour ago...:lol:

I'm 2nd on the waiver wire. :D

 

Come on now, he's not getting you a W..

I've given in....I just sent you the same offer you sent me like half hour ago...:lol:

 

No I don't like it as much. :lol: But I will do it anyways. I need to try something to jump start this team.

Come on now, he's not getting you a W..

 

If he can get 3 TD's he will. :D

A trade has officaly been made:

 

 

Junction City Jailcats will give

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

 

To Jungle Junkies for

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

If he can get 3 TD's he will. :D

 

:fight::fight:

A trade has officaly been made:

 

 

Junction City Jailcats will give

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

 

To Jungle Junkies for

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

 

:banana: :banana:

 

Hopefully it works out for both of us!

White flag waiving...

 

You might get your first win this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.