Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Game of the Week

 

Shelby Cards (3-3) at East End Evolution (3-3)

Playing for the Central Division lead

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWS BULLETIN:

 

I, the Bardstown Butchers, guarantee the upset victory this week over the Indo Savages.

Current Streaks

 

Losses

7 - Huggs Thuggs

7 - Kalamazoo Wings

Shouldn't this be 6? Or does it carryover from last year?

HT, if you feel like giving up let me know and I'll take Moss off of your hands.:D

  • Author

Interesting Note

 

The American Conference was 10-6 this week against the National Conference making them 19-13 on the year.

  • Author
Shouldn't this be 6? Or does it carryover from last year?
Yes
HT, if you feel like giving up let me know and I'll take Moss off of your hands.:D

 

He is on the block.

  • Author

Season Highlights

 

Most Points in a Game

(119) Bushwood Country Club Gophers - Week Two

 

Most Points to lose a Game

(101) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles - Week Two

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

(220); Bushwood Country Club Gophers (119) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (101) - Week Two

 

Fewest Points to win

(56) East End Evolution - Week Three

 

Largest Victory Margin

(71) Harlan Mound Street Machines (113) over Huggs Thuggs (42) - Week Four

 

Longest Winning Streak

6 games; Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Season Highlights

 

Most Points in a Game

(119) Bushwood Country Club Gophers - Week Two

 

Most Points to lose a Game

(101) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles - Week Two

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

(220);...

Wait, don't tell me. I'm beginning to see a pattern. Just give me a sec...

This is a must Win for the Jungle Junkies or there will be changes made starting at the top.

Don't know how much benefit you'll get from beating me. You'll basically just drag me down with you. Why don't you cut your losses and give me a boost? :D

NEWS BULLETIN:

 

I, the Bardstown Butchers, guarantee the upset victory this week over the Indo Savages.

 

:fight::fight: but I really can't argue this.. 2 of my top 3 are down..

He is on the block.

 

That's a good counter offer.. If healthy I'd be debating..

:fight::fight: but I really can't argue this.. 2 of my top 3 are down..

I figured now would be the best time to call for the upset since you won't have McFadden or Parker. :D

I figured now would be the best time to call for the upset since you won't have McFadden or Parker. :D

 

:lol: Can't blame ya. I need a RB bad..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.