Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Unless you have a lifetime pass :D

Or are just good enought that you never have to worry about it.

 

I have donned my kevlar shorts in case this one comes back to bite me.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or better yet........TWO:ylsuper::ylsuper::D

 

You only have two because the stupid Cowboys wouldnt drop the stupid ball off but Im over it. Cant you tell? :lol:

Well I'm now being given .2 on the spread so I'll withdraw my upset prediction. :lol:

  • Author

Waiver Requests were filled

 

 

National

 

Round 1:

Huggs Thuggs dropped Bryant, Antonio TBB WR and acquired Walter, Kevin HOU WR

Auxier RiverRats dropped Brown, Josh STL PK and acquired Reed, Jeff PIT PK

Shelby Cards dropped Shockey, Jeremy NOS TE and acquired Miller, Billy NOS TE

Southern KY SubVets dropped Charles, Jamaal KCC RB and acquired Moore, Mewelde PIT RB

Florence Fighters dropped Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def and acquired Benson, Cedric CIN RB

 

 

Round 2:

Southern KY SubVets dropped Ginn Jr., Ted MIA WR and acquired Austin, Miles DAL WR

Florence Fighters dropped McMichael, Randy STL TE and acquired Smith, Alex TBB TE

 

 

 

American

 

Round 1:

Jungle Junkies dropped Lewis, Greg PHI WR and acquired Moore, Mewelde PIT RB

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Patriots, New England NEP Def and acquired Breaston, Steve ARI WR

BG Trash Talkers dropped Green, Ahman HOU RB and acquired Shiancoe, Vishante MIN TE

Bardstown Butchers dropped McKie, Jason CHI RB and acquired Davenport, Najeh PIT RB

Indo Savages ® dropped Gilmore, John TBB TE and acquired Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

Junction City Jailcats dropped Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB and acquired Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Unless someone gets injured, I think I'm safe from elimination this year.

 

I'm looking to finally get that elusive championship this season.

There's an offer on the table for you Rocket.

 

What are you looking for man? I'm always willing to mix it up if the offers are right.

WR is my major malfunction right now, I'll take a gander at your rosters.

HT, I have a trade ready for you if Rocket rejects the one I offered him.

Sorry to reject your trade PMIC but I can't really justify giving up my 2 best players for 3 awful ones.:D

 

:lol: I'm just looking for counter options..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.