Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you were the Vikings...

Featured Replies

I didn't say it was a case study and do you have something against college students from Morehead?

Huh? If you really believe a large number of Bengals fans think the franchise is better without Palmer, you are clueless on this issue. Do I need to be more clear???

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not early on; Houston has too much invested in Schaub. Plus, Rosenfels is 50 or so, isn't he? Wasn't he on the original Super Tecmo Bowl on NES?

 

:laugh: That's pretty funny! Wait and see, you heard it here first!

Huh? If you really believe a large number of Bengals fans think the franchise is better without Palmer, you are clueless on this issue. Do I need to be more clear???

 

I'm not saying I believe them, I could really care less but I was just passing along what they were saying. Whether they are clueless or not is a different story but no sense in putting on me what they said!

I'm not saying I believe them, I could really care less but I was just passing along what they were saying. Whether they are clueless or not is a different story but no sense in putting on me what they said!

You back what they say, it's on you on here... ;)

I've heard a ton of Bengals fan wanting rid of Carson Palmer saying they need a fresh QB. Maybe drafting one.

 

And those fans IMO don't know much about football, if they are wanting him gone.

And those fans IMO don't know much about football, if they are wanting him gone.

 

You mean they don't know anything about football.

A few said it was because they thought he hasn't played the same since he took that hit from the Steelers in that playoff game. They said if they get rid of Chad then they should start over on QB too.

 

Once again the people who say this stuff don't know much about football IMO. in 2006 the year right after he hurt his knee, he did everything possible to get the team in the playoffs, but special teams screwed that all up a couple times. He led them down the field at the end against Denver and Pittsburgh, and it was up to the special teams to get it done. I mean shoot even Tom Brady had to rely on special teams to get it done after he drove them down the field. So in 2006 he played just fine.

 

Last year well he put up great number again, now he and Chad were a little off. Not really sure who's fault that was though. However still put up great numbers. Now this year, its just really hard to do well when your receivers can't get open, and you don't have time to throw the ball. I guess people just don't remember how badly we had it at QB for about 11 or so years until Palmer came along.

You mean they don't know anything about football.

 

That is true, I was just trying to be nice. :D

If I'm the Vikes, I call the Browns as soon as Anderson is benched. Jackson may not be the greatest, but if he's not as good as Ferotte, they should have done everything in the power this past offseason to get a decent signal caller. Gus ain't going to lead them to anything, and that's a shame for a team with a vaunted running attack and one heck of a defensive squad.

If I'm the Vikes, I call the Browns as soon as Anderson is benched. Jackson may not be the greatest, but if he's not as good as Ferotte, they should have done everything in the power this past offseason to get a decent signal caller. Gus ain't going to lead them to anything, and that's a shame for a team with a vaunted running attack and one heck of a defensive squad.

Problem is, I'm not sure Anderson is any better than Jackson. Different styles, similar issues...

Getting rid of Carson, or Chad, and especially both of them...would NOT improve the Bengals. That's just the ultimate in frustration from some armchair, Monday morning quarterbacks IMO. That'd be like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

 

I think a more serious problem is at the "management" level. I like Zimmer at D coordinator (at least he gets ticked off when things go bad)...but Bratkowski's got to go. And while a lot of people are calling for Marvin's head, I'm still not sure just how much control he's been given over the team. Whether that's his fault, or it's come from above...I don't know. My worst fear is that Marvin gets shown the door, and ol' Bobby gets promoted. Yikes!

Jeff Garcia if he can stay healthy is a good 2008 option for the Vikes.

The Bengals wouldn't take two first rounders for Chad when he was causing all kinds of trouble. What in the world would make anyone think they'd trade them both?

 

If I were the Patriots, I think I might consider trading for a solid backup to get me through the season is Matt Cassel doesn't pick it up. Somebody who can get the ball down the field to your best player.

The Bengals wouldn't take two first rounders for Chad when he was causing all kinds of trouble. What in the world would make anyone think they'd trade them both?

 

If I were the Patriots, I think I might consider trading for a solid backup to get me through the season is Matt Cassel doesn't pick it up. Somebody who can get the ball down the field to your best player.

 

Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss reunion- now that would be interesting

Chase Daniels will be the top QB IMO :eek::eek:

 

No way. He's too small to be effective in the NFL IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.