Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you were the Vikings...

Featured Replies

I really like Sanchez but some people wonder is he can play in the NFL. I mean if they plan on rebuilding then why not draft a young QB? unless they want to wait another year and go after Tebow.

 

I think Sanchez will be a solid not great NFL QB.

 

Am I the only one that doesn't see Tebow playing QB in the NFL?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Sanchez will be a solid not great NFL QB.

 

Am I the only one that doesn't see Tebow playing QB in the NFL?

 

I can see him playing — as a running back.

I can see him playing — as a running back.

 

Maybe I'm a little off, but I could see Tebow as a TE. I know at 6' 3" he's a little small, but I could see him being pretty successful at it.

I think Sanchez will be a solid not great NFL QB.

 

Am I the only one that doesn't see Tebow playing QB in the NFL?

 

I know I don't see him playing QB in the NFL. If he does, I definitely dont see him being a starter.

Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss reunion- now that would be interesting

 

If I were the Pats or Vikings, I'd make a call to the Rams and find out if they're interested in dealing Marc Bulger.

 

It may be unlikely, but it's far more realistic than Carson Palmer getting dealt by the Bengals. I seriously doubt it happens, but Bulger in New England could be a good fit.

I think Sanchez will be a solid not great NFL QB.

 

Am I the only one that doesn't see Tebow playing QB in the NFL?

 

No.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.