Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you were the Vikings...

Featured Replies

Who would they go for you think?

 

Stafford?

Painter?

Bradford?

McCoy?

Sanchez?

 

I really like Sanchez but some people wonder is he can play in the NFL. I mean if they plan on rebuilding then why not draft a young QB? unless they want to wait another year and go after Tebow.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They missed the boat not taking Sage Rosenfells IMO. Mark it down he will take Schaub's job this year.

I'd give a 5th round pick for Jeff Garcia.

They missed the boat not taking Sage Rosenfells IMO. Mark it down he will take Schaub's job this year.

 

Not early on; Houston has too much invested in Schaub. Plus, Rosenfels is 50 or so, isn't he? Wasn't he on the original Super Tecmo Bowl on NES?

Not early on; Houston has too much invested in Schaub. Plus, Rosenfels is 50 or so, isn't he? Wasn't he on the original Super Tecmo Bowl on NES?

 

:lol: I believe he's in his 30's.

Who would they go for you think?

 

Stafford?

Painter?

Bradford?

McCoy?

Sanchez?

 

I really like Sanchez but some people wonder is he can play in the NFL. I mean if they plan on rebuilding then why not draft a young QB? unless they want to wait another year and go after Tebow.

 

Chase Daniels will be the top QB IMO :eek::eek:

Chase Daniels will be the top QB IMO :eek::eek:

 

I don't see it. Not in the NFL.

I've heard a ton of Bengals fan wanting rid of Carson Palmer saying they need a fresh QB. Maybe drafting one.

 

I haven't heard any wanting to get rid of him.

I haven't heard any wanting to get rid of him.

 

I would say it's a day by day thing. but here at Morehead there are a lot of fans that are from the Cincy area and they are all saying that they want a new QB. I doubt Cincy gets a new one though.

I would say it's a day by day thing. but here at Morehead there are a lot of fans that are from the Cincy area and they are all saying that they want a new QB. I doubt Cincy gets a new one though.

Right. Good one...

I don't see it. Not in the NFL.

 

Yeah, I'm not seeing that either. Chase Daniel screams "system QB" to me.

Right. Good one...

 

Hmmm, I see no where that I said that I had "sources" or anything other than a lot of Bengals fans saying they were tired of Carson Palmer as the QB. A few said it was because they thought he hasn't played the same since he took that hit from the Steelers in that playoff game. They said if they get rid of Chad then they should start over on QB too.

Hmmm, I see no where that I said that I had "sources" or anything other than a lot of Bengals fans saying they were tired of Carson Palmer as the QB. A few said it was because they thought he hasn't played the same since he took that hit from the Steelers in that playoff game. They said if they get rid of Chad then they should start over on QB too.

I've seen very few idiots proclaiming they get rid of Carson on the heaviest of populated Bengals forums. Do you really expect me to buy it from college students at Morehead as a "case study" Come on...

I've seen very few idiots proclaiming they get rid of Carson on the heaviest of populated Bengals forums. Do you really expect me to buy it from college students at Morehead as a "case study" Come on...

 

I didn't say it was a case study and do you have something against college students from Morehead?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.