Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Romo and Simpson

Featured Replies

To kick off the NFL season proper, let's have some fun with a recent picture taken of the couple. Have fun guys and gals. :lol:

jt1banner.jpg

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm telling you Tony, chicken of the sea is not tuna, it's chicken"

"I'm telling you Tony, chicken of the sea is not tuna, it's chicken"

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Look how wrinkled my shirt is! No wonder Nick left you. A little less MTV and a little more Martha Stewart for you.

I call this the "Lachey Belch", take a whiff.

Man, her mouth is open again :(

"Here smell my breath"

 

Note this picture was taken seconds before Romo passed out.

"That's my quarterback man":cry:

Thats so funny Nick, I mean Tom. I swear I said Tom.

:confused::confused:

:confused::confused:

 

I guess just a sad attempt to show how dumb she is and cant even remember who he is. Sorry I wont post again :lol:

"That's funny, darling. Your doing your best NBA player imitation."

We do too make a better looking couple than me and my dad!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.