Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Romo and Simpson

Featured Replies

I guess just a sad attempt to show how dumb she is and cant even remember who he is. Sorry I wont post again :lol:

Sorry, I guess I wasn't on the same page. Daisy Duke will do that to you!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wish you were me. I'm the star qb for the #1 franchise, I golf like a mother, and I'm doing this.

Reporter: What are you doing dragging around Romo?

 

Jessica: I just picked him up at Ricky Williams place.

How many times do I have to tell you I don't own the restaurant. It's called Tony Roma's not Tony Romo's you stupid blonde.

Romo: Jessica, did you know that a blondes brain cell dies alone

Jessica: Hey....... I dont get it

Jessica: Are you ready to perform in the playoffs hunny?

Romo: Nope, I think I will sait 'till TO retires so I can see him cry again.

Tony: "Please God, make her shut up! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! Jeez she is as stupid as she looks."

"No Jessica, you can't come to anymore games!"

"I wonder if Pacman has people that can handle this for me?"

"Bill Simmons was right. I am getting stupider by being around her."

I am telling you that they love you at the jewelry store. They had all these gold T's to wear on a necklace. I bought me one, see?

"Nick Lachey never wore a Starter hat"

Romo-"Pull my finger"

DaisyDuke-"How does that always happen?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.