Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis St. being looked at

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, not in Memphis...:D

If they really start digging, there is a LOT to find...

  • Author
If they really start digging, there is a LOT to find...

 

:dancingpa

I thought Memphis was getting all those players because John Callipari is so good on Best D--- Sports show! :lol:

That one is awesome Log Mt.http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/ubb/thumb%5B1%5D.gif

:thumb:

All I can say is, it's about time.

I did chuckle when a spokesperson for Fedex said that it was simply a "congratulatory call."

Not a John Calipari team. I'm shocked... just SHOCKED!

:scared:

I did chuckle when a spokesperson for Fedex said that it was simply a "congratulatory call."

"Congrats. Coach Cal is recruiting your son"...

Once you open Pandora's box, no telling what is going to pop out.

  • Author

Hopefully WWWes is next

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.