Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis St. being looked at

Featured Replies

On a side note, am I the only older guy that thinks of The Metro Game of the Week with the Big O when I hear/read "Memphis State?"

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
On a side note, am I the only older guy that thinks of The Metro Game of the Week with the Big O when I hear/read "Memphis State?"

 

No, that is why I still call them "state"

:lol:

The real question to this is can you see the arrow???:sssh:

 

Yes I see it.

Memphis State? Is Dana Kirk still there? :lol:

Memphis State? Is Dana Kirk still there? :lol:

 

 

 

and Keith Lee is in the starting line-up.

  • Author
and Keith Lee is in the starting line-up.

 

No, Elliot Perry

Yes I see it.

 

So I'm not crazy afterall:banana::jump::banana::jump::banana:

:dancingpa

So I'm not crazy afterall:banana::jump::banana::jump::banana:

:dancingpa

 

I see it every time I pass a FEDEX truck too!!!!

As many have already said, no surprise at all. Was just a matter of time.

I'm at a loss for words.....not Memphis not Coach Cal :rolleyes::lol:

Remember back when so many UK fans wanted Coach Cal at UK? There was a small group on here (myself included) that said this would happen sooner or later at Memphis....

Remember back when so many UK fans wanted Coach Cal at UK? There was a small group on here (myself included) that said this would happen sooner or later at Memphis....

 

I was also one of those guys. Something about him seems shady.

Dave is the highest class individual' date=' and he wouldn't do anything he thought was illegal, nor would we condone it."[/quote']

He's a top booster and the president of a major company. Are we really supposed to believe that he didn't know this was illegal?

 

Come on, how stupid does he think we are?

 

Bronczek was unavailable for comment, but FedEx spokesman Maury Lane said Bronczek frequently calls employees of the company.

 

I'd be interested to know how often the other employees get calls from Bronczek. I find this hard to believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.