Dale: Does He Win Against Better Teams?

Clyde

That made me chuckle. Hats off to you. This is exactly why this wasn't posted by Ft T people even though they're (some of them) are the ones that are saying it.

But that did make me laugh. I might have to change my id to "yappy3rdstringer."

Clyde, Dale is a very good football coach and has been able to coach his teams to victory over better teams. The fact that someone from Ft. Thomas told you to the contrary doesn't necessarily surprise me. We have plenty of arm chair coaches in town that think they could do better than Dale. Most of them quit the game after they took their first hard hit in the 3rd grade (or should have).:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Dale Mueller has now entered the ranks of 'Michael', 'Wayne', 'Tiger' and 'Babe'. When discussing their respective sport, these individuals can be named by using their first name only and EVERYONE knows who they are talking about.

Congrats to him, that's big time...

Coach Dale Mueller has now entered the ranks of 'Michael', 'Wayne', 'Tiger' and 'Babe'. When discussing their respective sport, these individuals can be named by using their first name only and EVERYONE knows who they are talking about.

Congrats to him, that's big time...

Babe Didrikson? Didn't realize she was as famous as Dale.

How has Dale fared against the Cincinnati schools?

Dale Mueller coached in Ohio prior to coming to HHS. I don't know how he fared against the Cincy schools then, but at HHS I think it's safe to say that it's been "close but not cigar." He lost by 1 point to Moeller back in 1997, by 7 points to Elder in 2000 and by 3 points to Elder in 2006. There have been some other games that were not very close. He hasn't beaten a Cincy team since being at HHS, to my knowedge.

How has Dale fared against the Cincinnati schools?

Don't think he's beaten a DI school since he's been at HHS. All other classes I think he's done pretty well. I'd be interested to see his record as it seems they play at least one each year.

Don't think he's beaten a DI school since he's been at HHS. All other classes I think he's done pretty well. I'd be interested to see his record as it seems they play at least one each year.

Thanks. I'd like to see it as well. Dale's kind of in a tough position in this debate because there aren't too many teams better in the region than Highlands year in and year out.