You Ever Do Dumb Things?

Birdsfan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I constantly do and say, dumb things. The latest, was looking :20 minutes for sunglasses, which were already on the hat I was wearing.

I hate when I do that:irked:

This though was by far the dumbest thing I've ever done. Was out late one night and decided to stop by the ole white castles. Pull up right behind Mr. Policeman, and I guess there was a line of about six cars in front of him. So the whole time I'm just movin right along, until he gets to the window. Of course my bill was something like $8.78, and I've always been one of those who keeps my change in the ole console, so I'm rounding up my .78 cents which seems like it takes forever to find, and sure enough I drop half of it. I'm thinkin, as long as this line took, and as long as it took me to round up this change, I'm going to reach down and find it. You ever do this, and your foot somehow comes off the brakes? Yup, rolled right into Mr. Police Officer.:scared: Of course the first thing I do is put my head out the window and say how sorry I was. His response was: Did you just hit me? I said, yes sir, as he was getting his food. He said, just pull around here after you get your food. Again, I said yes sir. I told him what I did, and how it happend, and I went on my way. I think he was just really hungry, but I wasn't after that.

Wow. I've done a ton. The worst was calling the cops to work reporting my car stolen from the parking lot, only to remember later than I didn't drive it that day. They thought I was pulling a scam, and wanted to "take me down". I probably deserved that for being so stupid.

Yea, just go back and read any rant about women I have, then why I continue to see girls, and ask me if I've ever done anything dumb? I live my life dumb apparently, stamp sucker on my forehead, ahhhhh the curse of having a big ego and big heart with small brain

Wow. I've done a ton. The worst was calling the cops to work reporting my car stolen from the parking lot, only to remember later than I didn't drive it that day. They thought I was pulling a scam, and wanted to "take me down". I probably deserved that for being so stupid.

Did something similar years ago. We went to Eastgate Mall, and I couldn't fund our car in the lot. We were on the verge of calling the police, when our daughter, who was 6 years old at the time, finally reminded us that we had parked at a different mall entrance.

Sometimes there's a fine line between doing something stupid and being just plain forgetful.

About a year after the incident described in post 24, my dryer went out.

Naturally, it had to be the same repairman that "fixed" my oven who came to the door.

At first, neither of us said a word and right before he left he said "You know, I fixed your oven last year."

I started laughing and asked him if he ever told anyone about it, he said "All the time."

However, he told me another good story. Seems he went to a woman's home because she was complaining about her refrigerator making incessant buzzing noises. Turns out he repaired that one quickly too. Her husband's lost beeper was on the top of the refrigerator.