Steve and Barry's Files for Bankruptcy

mcpapa

I bought a pair of Starburys for $7.98, and they were just as good as any other hoop shoe I've worn. The Florence store has always been busy on the days that I've shopped.

I felt the same way about them...some of my friends didn't are for them, but I thought they were good...good on my bad ankles too. I felt like I could fly, lol...okay not really. But they were a great shoe for under 10 dollars.

I felt the same way about them...some of my friends didn't are for them, but I thought they were good...good on my bad ankles too. I felt like I could fly, lol...okay not really. But they were a great shoe for under 10 dollars.

Finally got over that piece of paper, didn't you??? :jump:

Been to the one in Middlesboro....Pretty weak store.

Is it in the mall in Middlesboro? I cannot see much going on there besides Belk-Simpson if it even still exist.

I can't believe this natioanl chain is in Middlesboro but not Lexington or Louisville.

Is it in the mall in Middlesboro? I cannot see much going on there besides Belk-Simpson if it even still exist.

I can't believe this natioanl chain is in Middlesboro but not Lexington or Louisville.

That mall could be in trouble with Dawahares and now Steve and Barry's going under.