Steve and Barry's Files for Bankruptcy

mcpapa

Never heard of this store in my life …

Must not get to the malls too often...

I wondered myself how a store that frequently occupies the biggest space in the mall can make it selling $5.00 shirts.

Isn't this the store that sells "Starbury" basketball shoes for like $14.99?

Try $7.99, and I did buy a buy. Acutually a lot of guys that I hang around with when out and bought a pair and wound up coming back with his shorts and everything. Good store and its unfortunate. But I never quite understood how they could sell everything for so cheap and stay in business.

Try $7.99, and I did buy a buy. Acutually a lot of guys that I hang around with when out and bought a pair and wound up coming back with his shorts and everything. Good store and its unfortunate. But I never quite understood how they could sell everything for so cheap and stay in business.

They were on 20/20 or some National News Show about 3 months ago as a headline. The reporters were shocked to see what these two men were doing to slash prices, their offices were filled with old furniture and their employees had only one phone line I believe. They stated that every little thing spent was a reason to drive prices up, therefore, they didn't spend on themselves or their store for profitable gain. I gained a lot of respect for those two after the interview. I had only been in one of these stores, it was in Florida. Very nice and it was packed. I couldn't believe the prices myself. This was about 3 years ago.

I hope they can stay in business and get things worked out.