Jesse Jackson makes inappropriate comments about Obama

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If" anything J.J. is probably afraid that Obama will be president and he never was/never will be. :lol:

:lol::lol:And if Bill or Hillary had said this you would already be seeing a firing squad put together.:irked:

I, for one, am outraged. As a matter of fact there's a phone call that needs to be made to one who will come to the aid of defamed african-americans, one who immediately comes to the defense of his abused brothers. Now, what did I do with that #?,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,here it is. There's 2 of them. 1-800-CALLBIGAL or 1-800-AL2RESQ. C'mon Rev. Sharpton, get on your white stallion and rescue your colleague.

I, for one, am outraged. As a matter of fact there's a phone call that needs to be made to one who will come to the aid of defamed african-americans, one who immediately comes to the defense of his abused brothers. Now, what did I do with that #?,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,here it is. There's 2 of them. 1-800-CALLBIGAL or 1-800-AL2RESQ. C'mon Rev. Sharpton, get on your white stallion and rescue your colleague.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :thumb:

Could this not be a ploy by the DNC to use Jackson blasting Obama to HELP Obama? They know that Jackson is not well thought of in most of America and some on the fence may think 'If Obama is ticking Jackson off, then he might be okay.' Just a thought, ...... ;)

I'm not sure that Jackson could think that one up. He think's too highly of himself for a tactic that acknowledges his unpopularity.