What happened to $4.50 gas prediction for the 4th?

All In

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowest gas prices in the last 60 hours,from 3.75 to 3.83.

Owensboro-3.75

Glasgow,Oak Grove-3.76

Pikeville-3.81

Murray,Harrodsburg,Mt.Sterling,and Campbellsville-3.82

Paducah 3.83

And I just paid 3.89 at a BP here in Lincoln Co.on the 127 Hwy.

I noticed on my way home tonight that a gas station here in Ashland had a sign at the counter that read : "All pumps will be pre pay only beginning July 3rd."

Not sure if this is a sign of things to come during the holiday weekend or just something the station is putting in place due to high gas prices and theft in general.

I noticed on my way home tonight that a gas station here in Ashland had a sign at the counter that read : "All pumps will be pre pay only beginning July 3rd."

Not sure if this is a sign of things to come during the holiday weekend or just something the station is putting in place due to high gas prices and theft in general.

Don't know of a gas station in NKy that you haven't had to to prepay for a long time now!

Prices in Boone County/Florence Rt 18 today were $4.19 for regular, up from $3.96 when I last purchased gas on Friday.

Incidents of drive-offs have gone through the roof. And to think we used to go through the trouble of stealing gas when it was $1 a gallon. What a waste.

Incidents of drive-offs have gone through the roof. And to think we used to go through the trouble of stealing gas when it was $1 a gallon. What a waste.

I protest of high prices, I haven't stole any gas since the price rose above the $3.00 mark :lol: