Victoria's Secret sued for thong injury

ScarHeel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ram's dedication to the pursuit of knowledge knows no bounds. Imagine, that level of self-sacrifice just for the edification of BGP nation. Thank you, Ram, from the heart of my bot...I mean, the bottom of my heart.

Tough job, but someone has to do it....:lol::lol:

It was grueling work, I had to sort through pages of pictures to make an accurate assessment. I found none that had any metal on them, but there were a few that I could see causing injury if not worn properly.

Too bad that Johny Cochran isn't around any more to represent her. I would have loved to have heard the rhymes that he would have come up with...

"If you can't see,

it must be the 'V'"

"The eye with the sting

was caused by the string"

In an effort to provide as much accuracy as possible to BGP, I just visited victoriasecet.com and viewed the offending item, and I saw no style of "V-string low rise" with any metal decorations. I will need more proof to side with the complainant in this story.

Ram.......you are fair and balanced. That is investigative reporting at it's finest.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

A Los Angeles woman claims she was injured by her Victoria's Secret thong, prompting her to sue the underwear manufacturer.

The plaintiff in the case, Macrida Patterson, 52, attributed the May 2007 injury to a Victoria's Secret "low-rise v-string," according to a court document posted on The Smoking Gun.

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT KID !!!!!

I saw this lady and her attorney on The Today Show this morning. I dont think it was a "design flaw" in the panty.....I think it was a "design flaw" in her extra wide rear end that caused the problem.