Victoria's Secret sued for thong injury

ScarHeel

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

A Los Angeles woman claims she was injured by her Victoria's Secret thong, prompting her to sue the underwear manufacturer.

The plaintiff in the case, Macrida Patterson, 52, attributed the May 2007 injury to a Victoria's Secret "low-rise v-string," according to a court document posted on The Smoking Gun.

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

A Los Angeles woman claims she was injured by her Victoria's Secret thong, prompting her to sue the underwear manufacturer.

The plaintiff in the case, Macrida Patterson, 52, attributed the May 2007 injury to a Victoria's Secret "low-rise v-string," according to a court document posted on The Smoking Gun.

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

Shouldn't she be wearing granny panties?

I have never worn a "V-string", or any thong for that matter, but I have never done anything while putting on underwear that would cause any part of it to "Fly up". I guess the argument that we all put our pants (or underwear) on one leg at a time does not apply here.

In an effort to provide as much accuracy as possible to BGP, I just visited victoriasecet.com and viewed the offending item, and I saw no style of "V-string low rise" with any metal decorations. I will need more proof to side with the complainant in this story.

In an effort to provide as much accuracy as possible to BGP, I just visited victoriasecet.com and viewed the offending item, and I saw no style of "V-string low rise" with any metal decorations. I will need more proof to side with the complainant in this story.

Way to "research" this one Ram! :lol:

Even with proof, this is so rediculous that I still couldn't side with her.:lol: