Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shamrocks/Bluebirds 7 on 7

Featured Replies

Huh, i guess you guys brought your 2nd teamers to Montgomery county in 2000. Oh and a couple of years before that when Highlands beat X in Lexington when X was rated 4th in the country. We can compete with you guys and that is what bothers you.

2001 H vs Male Loss 0-30

2002 H vs Male Loss 24-35

2005 H vs St X Loss 0-45

2006 H vs St X Loss 21-35

2007 H vs Central Win 21-13

 

In modern times... you've squeaked by a good 3A Louisville Central (a team that also lost to St X, Male, and Manual). And I'm sure you would be "competitive", but I doubt anyone in Louisville is bothered by any concern that Highlands might be the best team. Trinity isn't afraid of you I just doubt they have to beat you to prove anything.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
That's just Ru jerking some chains. He is a real stirrer. I think he was afraid this thread was losing some steam so he's trying to get folks fired up again (looks like it worked with Henry).

 

 

Doesn't take much when your talking about my Birds.:flame:

2001 H vs Male Loss 0-30

2002 H vs Male Loss 24-35

2005 H vs St X Loss 0-45

2006 H vs St X Loss 21-35

2007 H vs Central Win 21-13

 

In modern times... you've squeaked by a good 3A Louisville Central (a team that also lost to St X, Male, and Manual). And I'm sure you would be "competitive", but I doubt anyone in Louisville is bothered by any concern that Highlands might be the best team. Trinity isn't afraid of you I just doubt they have to beat you to prove anything.

Amazingly selective examples. :rolleyes:

 

"In modern times..." :lol:

Amazingly selective examples. :rolleyes:

 

"In modern times..." :lol:

 

BF, in keeping with this thread, you should counter with all the scrimmage wins Highlands has over Male in modern times.

I bet that Highland's players eat together as a unit more then the Louisville teams.

 

I know they get more publicity for it then any other team.

Amazingly selective examples. :rolleyes:

 

"In modern times..." :lol:

The only Louisville team post 2000 I didn't add was your win over Central in 2003, all the others are right there. I don't have scrimmage results nor do I really think them to be conclusive of anything.
Don't forget Ashland, Owensboro, and Hoptown.

 

What have they won in recent years?:rolleyes:

I bet that Highland's players eat together as a unit more then the Louisville teams.

 

I know they get more publicity for it then any other team.

 

 

Now...I don't care who you pull for that is down right funny!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is there limits set on how many 7 on 7's a team can do?

 

Nope! Just not during dead period!

I have an idea....

Henry and Rockmom should wrestle. Will make it best out of 7. Whomever wins team will be crowned winner! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have an idea....

Henry and Rockmom should wrestle. Will make it best out of 7. Whomever wins team will be crowned winner! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Normally the idea of two women wrestling (in oil or mud) sounds like a good idea to me, but when one of them is my wife.........

I bet that Highland's players eat together as a unit more then the Louisville teams.

 

I know they get more publicity for it then any other team.

 

Update on the eating together issue: they ate dinner at Henry's River Camp last night. Only one near catastrophe on the trampoline to report. :thumb:

Normally the idea of two women wrestling (in oil or mud) sounds like a good idea to me, but when one of them is my wife.........

 

I'm just trying to add to the entertainment of this thread. :p

 

 

Please invite me back to your tailgate party?? :D:D:D

  • Author
I have an idea....

Henry and Rockmom should wrestle. Will make it best out of 7. Whomever wins team will be crowned winner! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I won't back down from anyone. Bring her on.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have the bourbon within reach.

I won't back down from anyone. Bring her on.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have the bourbon within reach.

 

 

 

You hear that BGPer's....I believe we have ourselves a potential match...where is Rockmom??? :lol::lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.