Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shamrocks/Bluebirds 7 on 7

Featured Replies

Is there limits set on how many 7 on 7's a team can do?

 

No, you run your offense and the defense adjust according to their scheme they run.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is insane, and as such, I can't believe you're responding to it. :lol:

 

To be fair, Trinity has shown they don't shirk competition either. They do play GCL schools, and have scheduled MBA. I would say it's fair to say that Trinity and Highlands will play anyone, anytime, anywhere.

 

You guys are worse than we are at taking things personally. :D

 

The Ru is offering big, big money to T and H to play a real game, as he can see quickly how many posts/hits are generated from a little 7 on 7 competition between those two schools, which is good for BGP business.:D:D:D (By the way, as I'm sure you know, but in case other readers don't, I'm kidding about the Ru offering money).

^ I think we might lock this site up if that happened.

From what I've seen of limited 7-7's (and I did not make the T scrimmage). Coaches are mixing and matching all sorts of combinations of players and sets. Scores were not being kept (only by the few "ate up" spectators). It would be ludicrous to extrapolate a "game result" from viewing one of these contests. It's great competition/fun that let's coaches evaluate with a better yardstick than they maybe get in intrasquad scrimmage. See y'all at PJS in December!

 

Well said!! Coaches have to mix and match players to get younger players the opportunity to compete, gain game experience, and evaluate what they need to work on. I wasnt at the scrimmage but I am sure it was very competitive and both sides gain a lot of insight to what they need to work on.

^ I think we might lock this site up if that happened.

 

Bingo:thumb:

You guys are worse than we are at taking things personally. :D

I'm pretty sure that's not possible under the known laws of physics. :D
The Ru is offering big, big money to T and H to play a real game, as he can see quickly how many posts/hits are generated from a little 7 on 7 competition between those two schools, which is good for BGP business.:D:D:D (By the way, as I'm sure you know, but in case other readers don't, I'm kidding about the Ru offering money).

 

I have to admit this thread has been an interesting read of ours is bigger than yours.

 

Also, since I got a complaint from a T supporter, it is only fair that the title of this thread gives both teams their due. :D

  • Author
I have to admit this thread has been an interesting read of ours is bigger than yours.

 

Also, since I got a complaint from a T supporter, it is only fair that the title of this thread gives both teams their due. :D

 

 

Hey, I started this thread. The title should read the way I started it. T could have started it with Trinity first but they didn't. Highlands was here first.:p:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ya'll know I'm just messin.

 

 

Hey, I started this thread. The title should read the way I started it. T could have started it with Trinity first but they didn't. Highlands was here first.:p:D

 

Not if Trinity won the 7 on 7...

  • Author
Not if Trinity won the 7 on 7...

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:That's the best one I have read on here yet.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Guess you'll be driving to Louisville for your after-the-game festivities this year Ru.:D

Also, since I got a complaint from a T supporter, it is only fair that the title of this thread gives both teams their due. :D

 

I will assume you are joking that a T supporter really complained, correct?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:That's the best one I have read on here yet.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Guess you'll be driving to Louisville for your after-the-game festivities this year Ru.:D

 

I believe you have experienced some Rock hospitality in the past.........you are most welcome anytime......I think we may even have the appropriate garb to fit you.:walk:(thats you making it down the highway):thumb:

I have to admit this thread has been an interesting read of ours is bigger than yours.

 

Also, since I got a complaint from a T supporter, it is only fair that the title of this thread gives both teams their due. :D

 

 

I have a response to the bolded part, but I think I need to keep it to myself. :D And I have an even better response to the "ours is bigger than yours" comment, but I'll definitely keep that one to myself. :D:D:D

I will assume you are joking that a T supporter really complained, correct?

 

That's just Ru jerking some chains. He is a real stirrer. I think he was afraid this thread was losing some steam so he's trying to get folks fired up again (looks like it worked with Henry).

That's just Ru jerking some chains. He is a real stirrer. I think he was afraid this thread was losing some steam so he's trying to get folks fired up again (looks like it worked with Henry).

 

I see.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.