Favorite Mixed Drink

Plato

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypnotique was invented by one of my best friends, Chris Briney with Heaven Hill Distilleries here in Bardstown. Nastiest stuff I've ever tasted.

You sure it's the same thing? What I'm talking about is "Hypnotiq". I tried looking up your friend but couldn't find anything..

Maybe it tasted so bad because Heaven Hills was mixed with it..:lol:

hyp.jpg

I'm not much of a liquor fan. HOWEVER, Malibu Rum and Pinapple Juice is THE thing for summer. In the winter, I'm all about some Irish coffee....That's it for me for mixed drinks. :lol:

Captain Morgan's Coconut Rum and Pineapple Juice is WONDERFUL!!!!! :ylsuper:

Incredible Hulks are a personal favorite althought I have only had it a handful of times. Hooch and Gin Daisey are the best mixed drinks ever. Cheap to make and after a while it hits you like a sack of bricks. Can't beat a nice cold Bud Light though.

Good bourbon and ice, with maybe a splash of water. Doesn't get much better than that.

With low-rent bourbon of the Jim Beam ilk, it's definitely a highball (bourbon and Coke).

I do enjoy a gin and tonic (with good gin and real limes) every now and then. I also enjoy good Vodka with fruit juices, especially grape juice.

• 3 years later...

Scotch (preferably Dewar's) and Diet Coke (recently Coke Zero). Picked up Scotch and Coke idea from a fraternity brother who picked it up during his travels in Greece. The drink is definitely off the beaten path I'm told, but it's pretty good.