June 16, 200818 yr I'm anxiously looking forward to trying some of the recommended beers in the other thread. What are some of your favorite mixed drinks? Mine is without question an LIT (Long Island Tea)
June 16, 200818 yr I'm anxiously looking forward to trying some of the recommended beers in the other thread. What are some of your favorite mixed drinks? Mine is without question an LIT (Long Island Tea) Let me know when you are going to try some of those beers, I'd like to tag along with you! My favorite mixed beverage would be a mojito (made with 10 Cane Rum) or an Ameretto Sour with a splash of Sprite and a splash of grenadine. YUMMY.
June 16, 200818 yr I love bourbon/whiskey and coke. MrRk got me a drink not to long ago, coke and cherry something and it was great!!!!!
June 16, 200818 yr Woodford and a splash of water on the rocks... That's hardcore:eek: Mine is an LIT, amaretto sour, captain and diet coke.
June 16, 200818 yr Go big or go home... Bad experience in college, I can't do any kind of bourban or whiskey
June 16, 200818 yr Crown Royal and ginger ale poured over shaved ice in a spun aluminum cup.. Gets so cold it will freeze your hand..
June 16, 200818 yr Southern Comfort 100 Proof, orange juice, and Sprite (tastes just like a dreamcicle and the liquor is basically tasteless) :thumb:
June 16, 200818 yr Jage bomb anyone.... Thats more of a shot, and I've yet to find anyone who can shoot them faster than me:banana:
June 16, 200818 yr Any day - Scotch on the rocks. Bad day - Vodka martini, blow the vermouth in Horrid day - Gimlets. Many. Beach - Anything with dark cane rum. Mrs. Hearsay - Harvey Wallbanger (look it up) Want to cause the final disturbance on someone's 21st birthday - Brain Hemhorrage. Float some Bailey's over a 2/3 shot glass of gin and dribble a little grenadine over the top. Looks like a brain floating in ether.
June 16, 200818 yr Thats more of a shot, and I've yet to find anyone who can shoot them faster than me:banana: Oh yeah? Not lookin too hard are ya?
June 16, 200818 yr I'll take a Bourbon & Coke please. Doesn't matter what kind of bourbon. Preferrably the cheapest you've got.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.