Prayer Request

cvillecat

I received word that Oldrambler's wife was admitted to the hospital today and underwent emergency surgery for a perforated bowel.

The last report I received was that the surgery went well and Mrs. Oldrambler is now resting in a private room and will remain in the hospital for several days.

Oldrambler and his wife are dear friends of mine and I ask that you please Pray for them. As most of you know, Oldrambler also has failing health and needs Prayer also.

Just like her better half, Mrs. Oldrambler is a fighter and has a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ so I am confident she will get well soon.

Hang in there Oldrambler, all of the folks in Big Orange Country and BGP have you and the Mrs. in their thoughts and Prayers.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PH and I were not aware that Oldrambler was in bad health....now this with his wife. God bless and be there for both of them. Oldrambler is a wonderful person and is a great friend who is there for prayers and thoughts. PH and I will be praying for both of them.....May God's miracles touch these two wonderful people.

I just had a short PM from Oldrambler telling me about this and saying that a thread had been started.

I am so happy that the surgery went well. I will pray for both of them that God will continue to hold them in his loving arms and that Mrs.Oldrambler's recovery will be quick.

Just received this pm from OldRambler and he asked me to pass it along:

"The surgeon said that he was able to repair the small perfortion/hole in the stomach and thought that she would do o.k."

He said that it was really scary until the dr.s' figured out exactly what was happening, but he feels better about things now. He and his wife are dear friends of mine. Please continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery.