Prayer Request

cvillecat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Oldrambler wanted me to post a heartfelt and sincere thank you to all for your prayers and well wishes, she was moved to tears when reading what everyone had written.

She has got a ways to go but wth God's help and prayers she will get back to herself.

I want to extend my thanks to everyone again as well, BGP is a great place and is FAMILY. God Bless each and every one of you.

Mrs. Oldrambler wanted me to post a heartfelt and sincere thank you to all for your prayers and well wishes, she was moved to tears when reading what everyone had written.

She has got a ways to go but wth God's help and prayers she will get back to herself.

I want to extend my thanks to everyone again as well, BGP is a great place and is FAMILY. God Bless each and every one of you.

She is most welcome. It is no less than her husband has done for so many of us so often.

I hope she continues to feel better with each day.

Mrs. Rambler (she doesn't like it when I use the term "old",lol) had a follow up with the doctor/surgeon on Monday. This was supposed to be when the staples (around 30 I think) were to be removed. Another appt. was made for next week, the doctor aid that there was still bruising around the incision and are and he wanted to not push it and wait untill it is healed better. Aside from that he told her that everything looked good. Mrs. OR is now going stir crazy wanting to get out and about. Anyone that knows her knows that she does not like anyone doing anything for her and she is a very self sufficient type person. (I don't want to use the word.....stubborn :sssh:)

Thanks again to all of you.

Thanks for the update, OR. Better safe than sorry on those staples, but I know she is uncomfortable. If she needs to take a ride, I'll be glad to come this evening and chauffer her around. Maybe we can catch a movie if she feels up to it. Just call. You have my cell number.

Mrs. Rambler (she doesn't like it when I use the term "old",lol) had a follow up with the doctor/surgeon on Monday. This was supposed to be when the staples (around 30 I think) were to be removed. Another appt. was made for next week, the doctor aid that there was still bruising around the incision and are and he wanted to not push it and wait untill it is healed better. Aside from that he told her that everything looked good. Mrs. OR is now going stir crazy wanting to get out and about. Anyone that knows her knows that she does not like anyone doing anything for her and she is a very self sufficient type person. (I don't want to use the word.....stubborn :sssh:)

Thanks again to all of you.

Oh I do hope they remove them next week. The doctor made me keep mine in 2 weeks more than he had intented. I know that she is uncomfortable with them in....they are just annoying. If she can get out and ride, just drive her around town for a bit, that makes all the difference in the world. Prayers are still coming her way!!!

Be prepared Oldrambler, I hear "honey do" plans being made in the near future.:lol:

Good to hear she is up and about. I'm sure she will feel much better when the staples are removed.

What do you mean "in ther near future"??? There is already one that I may be dead befoe it is complete and they always keep growing. Just to have her back though I ain't complaining. :thumb: