Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 - Let's get the ball rolling

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can leave a list of players to pick from, or you can leave me your phone number and I'll call you when your OTC.

 

I may end up doing both, I'll be on a cruise and I know last time I was, there was no cell phone service.

 

I'm also going to state that Stephan Jackson will be one of my 2 keepers, the other is a tougher decision....

I'd like to apply for one of the open spots!

:argue::fight::lol:

 

That's right :D

  • Author

I just sent everyone that hadn't chimed in yet a PM. MJ's box is either full or he's got it set so he can't recieve PM's.

 

I also sent everyone an email form the MFL site to make sure that everyone knows it's time to get started.

I'm ready to go.

I'm good to go. The WarHogs just spent last year's profits repainting the concession stand so we're ready to go.

I'm in Louisa Lumber

I just sent everyone that hadn't chimed in yet a PM. MJ's box is either full or he's got it set so he can't recieve PM's.

 

I also sent everyone an email form the MFL site to make sure that everyone knows it's time to get started.

 

Is MJ still a member? He hasn't been on here since January. Mods?

I am good to go. Count me in.

NamecipS and others...

 

Just wanted to thank you for the e-mail, kicked my butt into gear to log on and pay my dues and get back onto BGP. I am sorry, but I couldn't miss Godot's league, even though I lose, lol. But, I am living with a fantasy football expert and I am sure I will be getting his help, so look out.

 

But, thanks for the patience and not kicking me out...count me in for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.