BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 - Let's get the ball rolling

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can leave a list of players to pick from, or you can leave me your phone number and I'll call you when your OTC.

I may end up doing both, I'll be on a cruise and I know last time I was, there was no cell phone service.

I'm also going to state that Stephan Jackson will be one of my 2 keepers, the other is a tougher decision....

I just sent everyone that hadn't chimed in yet a PM. MJ's box is either full or he's got it set so he can't recieve PM's.

I also sent everyone an email form the MFL site to make sure that everyone knows it's time to get started.

I just sent everyone that hadn't chimed in yet a PM. MJ's box is either full or he's got it set so he can't recieve PM's.

I also sent everyone an email form the MFL site to make sure that everyone knows it's time to get started.

Is MJ still a member? He hasn't been on here since January. Mods?

NamecipS and others...

Just wanted to thank you for the e-mail, kicked my butt into gear to log on and pay my dues and get back onto BGP. I am sorry, but I couldn't miss Godot's league, even though I lose, lol. But, I am living with a fantasy football expert and I am sure I will be getting his help, so look out.

But, thanks for the patience and not kicking me out...count me in for sure.