Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 - Let's get the ball rolling

Featured Replies

Forgot, how many keepers we allowed. 2, I thought could be wrong.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forgot, how many keepers we allowed. 2, I thought could be wrong.

From 0-2 keepers...

Legends are back to defend the title. Hoping to get some decent competition this year in the North...

 

:walk:

I took over a rancid franchise and made the playoffs with zero kept players, I really hope to build on that this season.

  • Author
Forgot, how many keepers we allowed. 2, I thought could be wrong.

 

From 0-2 keepers...
:thumb:

Can we announce our keepers now, or should we wait until the official thread is made?

I am not sure if I am going to have any keepers...maybe one at most, but I am just not feeling them. Might go for a brand new start this year.

I am keeping Adrian Peterson - RB - Min, and Antonio Gates - TE - SDC

  • Author
Can we announce our keepers now, or should we wait until the official thread is made?
If you know how your keeping on ahead.

If we only keep one player instead of two, does that guarantee an earlier pick as opposed to keeping two players?

Godot, are there any open spots?

If we only keep one player instead of two, does that guarantee an earlier pick as opposed to keeping two players?

 

That's what I was wondering....What would the draft order be if I only keep 1, instead of 2....

In the past for everyone who has kept two players the draft didn't really start for them until round three. If you kept one player, you had one pick in the second round. If you didn't keep any, you would have a pick in the first and second. So really the draft doesn't actually start for everyone until the third.

 

Does that make sense? If you keep one player, you pick one before we actually start.

In the past for everyone who has kept two players the draft didn't really start for them until round three. If you kept one player, you had one pick in the second round. If you didn't keep any, you would have a pick in the first and second. So really the draft doesn't actually start for everyone until the third.

 

Does that make sense? If you keep one player, you pick one before we actually start.

 

Right, but how would the order be determined for those first two rounds?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.