Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 - Let's get the ball rolling

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marsmoker will not be returning

 

Will the "American" Conference winner be moved up to take his spot? Or will it be filled by a new applicant?

  • Author
Will the "American" Conference winner be moved up to take his spot? Or will it be filled by a new applicant?
I was planing to use a new applicant.
I was planing to use a new applicant.

 

:thumb:

I was planing to use a new applicant.

 

:thumb:

:irked:

I'm still here, and I'm still up for staying in the league.

 

And I want to go ahead and officially state that Ladanian Tomlinson WILL be one of my keepers :lol:.

I'm having a tough time deciding what I want to do with my keepers...

I know of one that I will definately be keeping.

I know of one that I will definately be keeping.

 

:argue::fight::lol:

I'm having a tough time deciding what I want to do with my keepers...

 

Wilkins should have a pretty good year:D

I know of one that I will definately be keeping.

 

Dude, seriously, you can't keep Boller. He might not even start.:lol:

Wilkins should have a pretty good year:D

I'll take a 3rd round pick for him... :jump:

:irked:

 

We're very selective and you just don't quite measure up:cool:

I'll take a 3rd round pick for him... :jump:

 

Where's MJ, he'd be all over that;)

If there is any open spots, I will get in. Just let me know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.