Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 - Let's get the ball rolling

Featured Replies

Let’s start a timeline and set dates.

 

14 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for returning to league

17 June – Expansion Teams should be set

21 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Expansion Teams to be completed rolling for team picking order

25 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for Expansion Teams to pick teams

28 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

07 July – 8:00 AM CST ~ the Official Start of the Draft

Will the keepers be publicly listed in the time leading up to that deadline, or are they secret until after?

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, a good job of explaining it MJ.

So it's reverse of the playoffs and regular season. How do you break ties between teams? Like the two teams that lost their semifinal, which drafts 14th and which drafts 13th? And so forth...

First would probably be overall record, followed by head-to-head and then some type of point differential is what I would assume.

  • Author
Will the keepers be publicly listed in the time leading up to that deadline, or are they secret until after?
If you send them to me (by email or PM) I will keep them secret until all picks are in.
  • Author
So it's reverse of the playoffs and regular season. How do you break ties between teams? Like the two teams that lost their semifinal, which drafts 14th and which drafts 13th? And so forth...
The higher seeded team will pick first in the first round. By highest seed I mean that 5 is higher than 3.
  • Author
The higher seeded team will pick first in the first round. By highest seed I mean that 5 is higher than 3.

 

First would probably be overall record, followed by head-to-head and then some type of point differential is what I would assume.
Yes that's what determines seeding.

 

Thanks again MJ, your doing a great job. I'm just going to start directing all the questions to you. :D

Yes that's what determines seeding.

 

Thanks again MJ, your doing a great job. I'm just going to start directing all the questions to you. :D

 

Well I figured since I saw the question and I thought I knew the answer, I would just do my best to answer it because you might not have seen it for a while or something. Just glad I could help. Any chance I could get an extra pick in the third round or something for being your lil helper? lol.

  • Author
Any chance I could get an extra pick in the third round or something for being your lil helper? lol.
How about 2 picks in the 17th?

Godot, I sent you my Keepers.

Any open spots?

PM Godot and let him know you are interested. You'll be notified if you're selected to join the expansion league.

PM Godot and let him know you are interested. You'll be notified if you're selected to join the expansion league.

 

Still wondering how you made it in:confused::D

Still wondering how you made it in:confused::D

Godot was looking for somebody who could easily whup up on you. :p

PM Godot and let him know you are interested. You'll be notified if you're selected to join the expansion league.

 

Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.