Somerset Job

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a straight up Rowan County-Somerset trade, huh? Any "players to be named later" included in the deal?
Definately one middle school player going to Rowan Co. in the trade. He will truely be missed on the 7th grade team next year.

No baggage here. The man stands for what is right and pure about high school sports. Somerset is getting a great man to lead their program. Jumper fans should endorse him and feel lucky to have an old school guy leading the Purple and Gold.

Definately one middle school player going to Rowan Co. in the trade. He will truely be missed on the 7th grade team next year.

Well since he had a genetic connection to Coach Thacker I don't think this come as suprise. Tyler will be a good one. SHS did you help on the Freshman/8th Grade team tonight? Taylor said he actually hit 3-4 FTs in OT tonight to beat Russell Co. I'm not sure I believe him.

The kind of baggage he has sometimes draws more respect than baggage.

No baggage here. The man stands for what is right and pure about high school sports. Somerset is getting a great man to lead their program. Jumper fans should endorse him and feel lucky to have an old school guy leading the Purple and Gold.

If this is how it works out Somerset is getting a very good game coach and a heck of a nice guy. Yes SHS has some young talent but it is still a very small school. Congrats to Coach Daniels and good luck, give him a chance SHS Fans and this will turn out well.

Well since he had a genetic connection to Coach Thacker I don't think this come as suprise. Tyler will be a good one. SHS did you help on the Freshman/8th Grade team tonight? Taylor said he actually hit 3-4 FTs in OT tonight to beat Russell Co. I'm not sure I believe him.

I did help and yes he did hit 3 free throws in overtime to secure the win.:thumb:

I think that was Mr. Hicks posting that stuff himself. He wasn't ever seriously considered.
Yeah, but Shaft insisted it was true ... just like a bunch of other schools with coaching openings was pursuing him.

Amazingly, he's still at Bath County. ;)

I did help and yes he did hit 3 free throws in overtime to secure the win.:thumb:

Cool, he's gotten better at them since he went to the one handed style.