Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset Job

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the article in the CJ, Wilson Sears had not yet received a letter of resignation from Thacker. As soon as that letter is received SHS can move forward on the search. I'm sure Somerset has their sites set on a few good candidates.

Thacker is the new coach at Rowan County from what I've been told.

Way to go Shawn. Always have and always will be a fan of yours.

Rumors are circulating that it might be Jeff Jackson of Lincoln County. Jackson is denying, but you never know.

 

I hope he doesn't leave but you never know! Lincoln doesn't seem to try to do anything to keep their coaches though, once they are considering other jobs.

 

Coach Jackson's daughter will be a senior next year, so I don't think he would move his family to Somerset, but I guess the commute isn't that bad.

 

What about Mark Fothergill???

Sources have told me that Coach Jim Hicks has been contacted.

Rumors are circulating that it might be Jeff Jackson of Lincoln County. Jackson is denying, but you never know.

 

I hope he doesn't leave but you never know! Lincoln doesn't seem to try to do anything to keep their coaches though, once they are considering other jobs.

 

Coach Jackson's daughter will be a senior next year, so I don't think he would move his family to Somerset, but I guess the commute isn't that bad.

 

What about Mark Fothergill???

 

 

I haven't really heard anything about Coach Jackson leaving Lincoln but Somerset did recently hire it's new Superintendent from Lincoln County....

 

I don't think Mark Fothergill is a candidate. He's got two daughters in school at Southwestern and I couldn't see him moving them or coaching at Somerset while they play for Southwestern.

Thacker is the new coach at Rowan County from what I've been told.

Way to go Shawn. Always have and always will be a fan of yours.

 

I'll second that. :thumb:

Coach Kinney would be a good one for that job.

 

You have lost your mind.

Jim Hicks is the one that they want. I was told that there has been some talk between Coach Hicks and the Somerset administration.

Johnny Martin will be a good one....

 

I think Johnny Martin would be a great catch for anyone looking for a coach

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.