Somerset Job

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the article in the CJ, Wilson Sears had not yet received a letter of resignation from Thacker. As soon as that letter is received SHS can move forward on the search. I'm sure Somerset has their sites set on a few good candidates.

Rumors are circulating that it might be Jeff Jackson of Lincoln County. Jackson is denying, but you never know.

I hope he doesn't leave but you never know! Lincoln doesn't seem to try to do anything to keep their coaches though, once they are considering other jobs.

Coach Jackson's daughter will be a senior next year, so I don't think he would move his family to Somerset, but I guess the commute isn't that bad.

What about Mark Fothergill???

Rumors are circulating that it might be Jeff Jackson of Lincoln County. Jackson is denying, but you never know.

I hope he doesn't leave but you never know! Lincoln doesn't seem to try to do anything to keep their coaches though, once they are considering other jobs.

Coach Jackson's daughter will be a senior next year, so I don't think he would move his family to Somerset, but I guess the commute isn't that bad.

What about Mark Fothergill???

I haven't really heard anything about Coach Jackson leaving Lincoln but Somerset did recently hire it's new Superintendent from Lincoln County....

I don't think Mark Fothergill is a candidate. He's got two daughters in school at Southwestern and I couldn't see him moving them or coaching at Somerset while they play for Southwestern.