Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG to make one last push for Jasper

Featured Replies

WKYT reported tonight that BCG is flying to California to try to convince Jasper to return to UK tomorrow. Any chance he succeeds?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could end up being BCG's greatest recruiting job yet...

Or a total waste of time...

That too. I think its definitely worth a shot though. I dont think it will be a waste of time though. I'm sure he has other guys he is interested in looking at in Cali while he is out there.

Got to test out the new plane...

That too. I think its definitely worth a shot though. I dont think it will be a waste of time though. I'm sure he has other guys he is interested in looking at in Cali while he is out there.

I'm guessing this was a result of a visit to the AAU event in Arizona. Either way it seems BCG wants Jasper at UK more than Jasper wants to stay. It would be a tough loss, but only a major concern if Liggins doesn't qualify...

Maggard is reporting UK is getting a transfer this week. Should be interesting to see who it is.

Or a total waste of time...

I wouldn't call it a waste of time even if he decides to stay out west. BCG is very good in the home.

He has a chance to sell himself and UK to Jasper's parents. DJ is not a BCG recruit, but there was not another player aside from Patterson who earned more praise from BCG than Jasper.

If Jasper decides to stay out west, BCG with a clear conscience can say he did everything to keep the kid and just not let him leave without a fight.

I wouldn't call it a waste of time even if he decides to stay out west. BCG is very good in the home.

He has a chance to sell himself and UK to Jasper's parents. DJ is not a BCG recruit, but there was not another player aside from Patterson who earned more praise from BCG than Jasper.

If Jasper decides to stay out west, BCG with a clear conscience can say he did everything to keep the kid and just not let him leave without a fight.

On the flip side it's fighting for a kid that clearly wants out.

Maybe he gets Jasper back and he's Aice Law, but I think we can agree those chances are small.

It does send a good message about loyalty, but we both know how little that means any more...

I predict that the transfter will be Jordan that center from Texas AM. The player that Billy recruited to come to AM when he was there.

I predict that the transfter will be Jordan that center from Texas AM. The player that Billy recruited to come to AM when he was there.

 

That would be nice but I think he's NBA bound.

I predict that the transfter will be Jordan that center from Texas AM. The player that Billy recruited to come to AM when he was there.

 

I highly doubt that, but if so that would be amazing. Too bad he'd have to sit out a year though...

 

Like MBWC41 said though, I do believe he is going pro.

I predict that the transfter will be Jordan that center from Texas AM. The player that Billy recruited to come to AM when he was there.

 

Did you just make that up or something?

I said I just predict that it was him.I think thats why he doesnt sign Sutton. I could be wrong though. I hope it is true.

Well I predict its going to be Derrick Rose finishing his remaining 3 years at UK, also why he didn't sign Sutton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.