Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG to make one last push for Jasper

Featured Replies

Well I predict its going to be Derrick Rose finishing his remaining 3 years at UK, also why he didn't sign Sutton.

 

:lol:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope he is able to get Jasper to stay at UK. IMO this guy was the missing link early in the season. He is a tough match up for teams. He could be the man next season with Patterson.

I hope Derrick stays, but I will support any decision he makes. No sour grapes if he leaves.

This isn't a bad idea, especially if he is visiting some other recruits. Maybe even go see Micheal Avery and another player or 2 while out there. That is if coaches are allowed to visit right now.

Or a total waste of time...

 

Unless he stops in Vegas to fuel up the plane...:lol:

I like the name Matt Pilgrim.

Now there's an instant headache...

I hope Derrick stays, but I will support any decision he makes. No sour grapes if he leaves.

I agree.:thumb:

It's not Matt Pilgrim - 110% sure.

Too bad... :D

I read on another site that it was a big guy from UAB.

Lots of grumblings going around that the mysterious transfer is Matt Pilgrim...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.