April 26, 200818 yr Guys, calling him a moron because he chose Hawaii over UK is silly. It's his choice and I don't blame him for wanting to live in Hawaii for free. :thumb:
April 26, 200818 yr Guys, calling him a moron because he chose Hawaii over UK is silly. It's his choice and I don't blame him for wanting to live in Hawaii for free. Depends on if he wants to play basketball for a career or not.
April 26, 200818 yr I don't personally feel like he had an offer... I feel that the only players who currently have offers are Majok and Harrellson, with McCoy getting an official offer very soon... I could be so far off base that a catcher could throw me out laying on his back though..
April 26, 200818 yr Um, sandy beaches? Bikini-clad women? Rainbows? You would say something like rainbows...
April 26, 200818 yr Plug pulled... Needs 9-12 hours of more credits to be eligible. UK needs bodies now...can't afford a risky prop at this point. Reputable poster on a different board thinks he ends up at Oklahoma City... Ouch. Oklahoma City?
April 26, 200818 yr This kid would have been nice to have, but we have a lot of guys who can should be able to handle the 3 spot next year. Still don't really have that big 3rd scorer, which it sounds like he could have been.
April 26, 200818 yr This kid would have been nice to have, but we have a lot of guys who can should be able to handle the 3 spot next year. Still don't really have that big 3rd scorer, which it sounds like he could have been. Exactly. We are looking pretty deep at the three right now, I mean we still have Harris and Stewart and more than likely Galloway will be seeing a lot of his action at the three much like Jasper did even though he can play 1 or 3. However, out of Miller and everyone else Flemings would have probably had the scoring edge based on his 20 a game numbers. JUCO or not, 20 a game is 20 a game. So I couldn't have really broke it down any better myself. From a scoring standpoint it stings a little bit (wouldn't even say it hurts) but from a depth aspect it doesn't even really phase.
April 26, 200818 yr Depends on if he wants to play basketball for a career or not. If he is good enough, do you really think it matters where he plays in college?
April 26, 200818 yr I've not been on here much lately but when did we start competing with Hawaii for guys. I'm not a fan of JUCO players anyway.
April 26, 200818 yr BCG gets our recruited again... Pancake makes another off-hand comment ripping on the consensus favorite team of BGP yet again (regardless of which forum)..... That is too bad that he did not have enough credits. He would have been a nice addition.
April 26, 200818 yr Pancake makes another off-hand comment ripping on the consensus favorite team of BGP yet again (regardless of which forum)..... :D
April 26, 200818 yr If he is good enough, do you really think it matters where he plays in college? Nope... but he isn't that good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.