Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flemings to Hawaii

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What is he thinking?

 

Honestly I have no clue.:confused:

Moron!

Good luck in the Mountain West you fool.

Good luck with all the potential pro scout exposure. I can't blame him for the beaches, but get that when you're out. Dude, really a Rainbow?

  • Author

Is it possible that BCG didnt offer because of Flemings having a hard time with his academics?

I'm not sure what led to this decision.

Maybe Gillespie heard some good news on Majok or one of the other targets recently so he told him he may want to look somewhere else. I mean I know theres a slim chance of that happening and it is kind of a tough blow but its far from a set back or anything especially with the two wing types we have coming in on top of Harris and Stewart. To be quite honest we were starting to get real deep at the three, but with all that said you can't hate on a guy too bad for going to Hawaii can you? I would think that the Hawaiian scenery would look a lot better than any of that on the JUCO circuit, and as bad as I hate to say it, even better than the bluegrass. I mean guys its Hawaii, hard to hate on a guy getting a free ride to a tropical paradise.

I'm not sure what led to this decision.

 

Um, sandy beaches? Bikini-clad women? Rainbows?

Um, sandy beaches? Bikini-clad women? Rainbows?

 

And no future?

And no future?

 

He'll make them forget Colt Brennan. :lol:

  • Author
He'll make them forget Colt Brennan. :lol:

 

Brennans Pro Day makes everyone forget about him:D

Plug pulled...

Needs 9-12 hours of more credits to be eligible.

UK needs bodies now...can't afford a risky prop at this point.

Reputable poster on a different board thinks he ends up at Oklahoma City...

Guys, calling him a moron because he chose Hawaii over UK is silly. It's his choice and I don't blame him for wanting to live in Hawaii for free.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.