Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sports Figures with Look-a-Likes!

Featured Replies

I saw some look alikes on ESPN yesterday...

 

Eric Allen - Shane Mosley

Mark Schlereth - Mike Hampton

 

I always thought Robert Horry looked like Will Smith...

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets be serious here...Robert Horry and Will Smith

 

This was the first one that come to mind when reading the thread title.

Bronson Arroyo= Shaggy- from scooby-doo

Joe Theisman= WV. governor Joe Manchin

Aaron Harang= Tyler Grant (Thomas Moore& Raceland football player)

I think former Reds pitcher Elizardo Ramirez looks like Denzel Washington.

Nick Faldo and Harrison Ford

BCG and Lt Dan from Forrest Gump (Gary Sinese):scared::eek:

 

Aaron Harrang and Dr. John Darnell, Russell, Ky

Travis Hafner looks like Javier Bardem (Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men).

Keith Bogans = minature D-Bo from Friday

Nobody has ever agreed with me but I think Chuck Hayes and Chris Lofton look alike

Lets be serious here...Robert Horry and Will Smith

I posted this same thing on another sports site and the people on there told me I was bonkers. The resemblence is uncanny.

Roy Williams (North Carlonia) = Droopy Dog :ylsuper:

Which one is Ronde Barber, Tikki Barber, and Shawn Alexander?

 

3985.jpg

 

5048.jpg

 

51569503.jpg

Manute Bol and Gary Coleman... I always get those two mixed up.

 

You might be showing your age a little with that one.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.