Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bud Mackey?

Featured Replies

He had it on the property with a roll of money in his shoe, he doesnt work :) He was selling it, and using it, I wish they would go ahead and start drug testing tomorrow at SC! There is a meeting tonight at the high school at 7:00 about drug testing.

 

First I have heard about the roll of money, and I have some pretty good sources. It doesn't matter though, its all pure stupidity.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be behind the times on this story a bit, but doesn't he still have a possible jail term hanging over his head?

I may be behind the times on this story a bit, but doesn't he still have a possible jail term hanging over his head?

 

Yes, looks like it's going to be at least 6 months.

I may be behind the times on this story a bit, but doesn't he still have a possible jail term hanging over his head?

 

Yes. I think he has a court appearance next month.

So, assumin he serves a jail sentance, does anyone think a college will take a chance on him? if so, any idea on who?

  • Author

If he's good, Yep!

Someone will.

He's from KY. He can play ball.

May as well become a Vol!!!!!:D

If he's good, Yep!

Someone will.

He's from KY. He can play ball.

May as well become a Vol!!!!!:D

 

A bunch of undiciplined players that just like to run and shoot threes... Yep.

I don't disagree with you all. I thought he was looking at more time than that. I guess I should have known better than that. That is the justice system for you.

He's a first time offender, if anything the court is being harder on him because of is high profile basketball abilites, some with the same offense would simply enter a drug diversion program.

I know many in Mackey's situation (first time offender) who only had to submit to probation +/- drug court. Being Mackey is a high schooler I would think the punishment would be right a long the same lines, if not less. If he did have to serve jail time given his age, and his first offense then I must say this is the first time that I have ever saw this happen. Like said normally, probation, drug court, fines, community service, etc. is about the jist of the scenario, not jail time.

No matter what I still think he its out a year...JMO.

Mackey is no longer enrolled at the school he was in...He is probably not going to qualify and thus would have to get a GED...IF he avoids jailtime...he will be in JUCO...

 

IMO he will not be playing D1 ball this year at least...

What is more likely, prep school or JUCO???? JUCO would require him to stay two years as to one in prep school right?

Probably more likely to prep. Best thing for him would be to go somewhere with a lot of structure and rules like Hargrave to prep.

Probably more likely to prep. Best thing for him would be to go somewhere with a lot of structure and rules like Hargrave to prep.

 

Agreed. :thumb:

 

Mackey will need to add as much credibility as possible and Hargrave would most definately be at the top as far as credible prep schools go.

 

However, it doesn't seem as if Mackey has been good at making good decisions so whats the chances he preps at one of Kentucky's little private academy's to stay close to home? (hate to keep throwing out the what if's):D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.