Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bud Mackey?

Featured Replies

With all the recruiting news going on, BCG maybe here/maybe gone, and the whole Hopson soap opera, whatever happened with Mackey? Where is he going? UK? Cincy? LaGrange?:confused:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UC isn't looking at him any more...

I'd say its still touch and go between being a walkon at UK and getting a full ride at Northpoint.

With all the recruiting news going on, BCG maybe here/maybe gone, and the whole Hopson soap opera, whatever happened with Mackey? Where is he going? UK? Cincy? LaGrange?:confused:

 

:laugh:

One question: Who cares?

Believe it or not I dont think he is going to qualify D1, looks like a prep school is his only option right now.

 

There is still a little jail time in his future as well.

 

How in the world to you go to the most academic uncredible prep school in the nation (on the brink of being closed down) and not make good grades????

 

UK has still got their "hand in the candy jar" so to speak, point blank Mackey has got to want make it HIMSELF, which I dont believe he is willing to do.

Believe it or not I dont think he is going to qualify D1, looks like a prep school is his only option right now.

 

That's been my stance for months...

I've heard recent updates that Mackey is no longer at school in Cincy, any truth to that Gametime? If this is the case, this is not going to help him as far as court is concerned...a sad situation...

I have heard that as well. I heard he isnt going to school anywhere right now. I would have to guess that it was looking like he wasnt going to get eligible up there and he was going to have to go to school again next year so he pulled out. Just guessing, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe if they lock him up then he can focus on his studies???

Why would you even want to take a chance on him is what I am wondering? He sold drugs at a school. I would say he is going to do jail time. I don't know that for sure but that is a big no no from what I understand.

Why would you even want to take a chance on him is what I am wondering? He sold drugs at a school. I would say he is going to do jail time. I don't know that for sure but that is a big no no from what I understand.

 

Coaches take chances on kids everyday (i.e. JUCO), someone will give him another shot, will he be eligible? Will he deserve it? Probably not!

Why would you even want to take a chance on him is what I am wondering? He sold drugs at a school. I would say he is going to do jail time. I don't know that for sure but that is a big no no from what I understand.

 

I don't believe he was selling at school, but its all semantics. He had it on the property which he should know better.

I don't believe he was selling at school, but its all semantics. He had it on the property which he should know better.

 

He had it on the property with a roll of money in his shoe, he doesnt work :) He was selling it, and using it, I wish they would go ahead and start drug testing tomorrow at SC! There is a meeting tonight at the high school at 7:00 about drug testing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.