Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For argument's sake, let's assume BCG bolts, do you....

Do you go back to Billy D as your first choice? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you go back to Billy D as your first choice?

    • Yes
      37%
    • No
      32%
    • HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kenny Frease 6'11 Center stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Terrell Holloway 6'0 PG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Mark Lyons 6'1 PG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Brad Redford 6'0 PG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Brian Walsh 6'4 SG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

 

This is at Xavier, Xavier. Not Kentucky, not Indiana, not UCLA, not Louisville. You could do MUCH MUCH worse than Sean Miller.

 

Do I need to mention the fact that they finished #8 in the final Mens Poll? Elite 8.

 

I would love to hear a good reason why you think Sean Miller would not be a fantastic hire.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Calipari signed an extension today.

Here we go with this mythical magical connection between Billy and UK. It's not there guys, move on.

 

If BG does move on, I think the best guy to make a run at would be Sean Miller. Look what happened last time you brought in an 'East Coast Guy'

 

I cant believe Miller hasn't been a hotter name than hes been thus far this offseason in the job market.

Kenny Frease 6'11 Center stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Terrell Holloway 6'0 PG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Mark Lyons 6'1 PG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Brad Redford 6'0 PG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Brian Walsh 6'4 SG stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

 

This is at Xavier, Xavier. Not Kentucky, not Indiana, not UCLA, not Louisville. You could do MUCH MUCH worse than Sean Miller.

 

Do I need to mention the fact that they finished #8 in the final Mens Poll? Elite 8.

 

I would love to hear a good reason why you think Sean Miller would not be a fantastic hire.

 

Watching him choke in the O$U game last year.....................................

 

Barnes = NO

 

Matta = No

 

 

Both those guys are horrible bench coaches and cheat to get players.............

Watching him choke in the O$U game last year.....................................

I so hope you're joking....

I thought the refs choked in that one.

I thought the refs choked in that one.

That's what I saw from my seat at Rupp.

I think both Ford and Pelphrey would be loyal to UK and you never have to worry about them bolting for another school.

 

UNC stays with-in their family. I like that...

  • Author
I think both Ford and Pelphrey would be loyal to UK and you never have to worry about them bolting for another school.

 

UNC stays with-in their family. I like that...

 

Except for that Dean Smith hire who wasn't in the UNC family.

I think both Ford and Pelphrey would be loyal to UK and you never have to worry about them bolting for another school.

 

UNC stays with-in their family. I like that...

 

 

Even the Matt Doherty hire?

Why Self or Howland over Donovan?

 

I personally like all 3, but Donovan turned down the job last year and Self won the big prise this year and really why would you leave LA for Lex. I know in all reality this thread is more of a wish list than anything else because in the end BCG will be here come Oct. 15. Just a personal like for the other 2 over Donovan. As far as Pelphrey and Ford are concerned, just like Roy Williams said when he took over at UNC, Matt Dogherty didn't have enough equity built up in his career to take on the detractors when things went south for him in his 2 short years and I see the Big Blue Fan Base really giving it too the two KY boys if they struggle recruiting or winning. In all reality out of the names I listed it would probably come down to Rick Barnes or Sean Miller.

I say yes. Check and see if Donovan would reconsider...there is no mythical, magical connection, but he was an assistant at UK under Rick Pitino, so there is some connection there. If I'm at UK and in charge of a coaching search, I at least inquire with Donovan and his people to see if there is any interest...you'd be crazy not to at least check into it.

 

After Donovan, Miller would definitely be a good candidate, IMO. I don't know how I'd rank possible candidates, but I'd be happy if UK ended up with Sean Miller. I wonder how serious UK would take Pelphrey and Ford a year later.

 

I really like the coach we have now, so hopefully Billy Gillispie stays put...

I so hope you're joking....

 

 

Nope.

 

7 point lead, had them on the ropes and he tells his guys to start running clock.

 

Ref's didn't help but they didn't cost them the win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.